Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International In This Edition Two scientists from the Chinese Academy of Sciences receive China's annual top science honor. North Korea proposes concluding a peace treaty that would formally end th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(476) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年7月

1.I told you Carlos, it’s impossible to understand that map! Why don’t we go by cab? 2.But I want to go by subway, Conchita! Look, we’re here in Washdon. 3.So we should go on the subway once, co

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

The sbuway is the cheapest and fastest means of transportation in Beijing.It costs you much less than a taxi or even a bus and takes you only half of the time if you travel by other means.Therefore,if you are visiting Beijing,the local people will ce

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

W: Can I have ten tokens? And also can I get a free subway map? M: Sure. Here is a pack of ten tokens 12.50, and this is your subway map. W: Thank you. We are going to East Village. Which train should we take? M: Take the No. 8 train and get off at A

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

They got on the crowded subway train. They sat down on the plastic seat. They sat next to a man. He was an old man. He was talking. He was talking to himself. He looked at them. He raised his voice. You're not smart, he said. Did you hear me? Did you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

释义: get off 从某处掉下来,停手,从某处出来 基本意义为从某处掉下来,脱离,停手等。get off (of)表明从某处掉下,而 get off (of/from) work 表示下班,辞职等。 例句: Would you please get off the

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

释义: take somebody to 将某人带到某处 当 take 被用作移动的意思时,take sb to 就表示将某人带到某处。to 后面大多数情况下会接地点,但也可以变成 to+动词,表示带某人去做某事。 例句: I'd

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

a. People are getting on the subway b. People are getting off the subway c. The subway is full d. A woman is standing near the door 图片1

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

Meet New York's 11-Year-Old Subway Therapist 纽约地铁站内,11岁小屁孩当起了知心姐姐 If you're in need of some emotional advice, but have neither the time or the money to waste on a qualified therapist, this 11-year-old kid has you c

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

CRRC MA, the Massachusetts unit of Beijing-based China Railway Rolling Stock Corp., is busy hiring and training scores of US workers. 总部位于北京的中国中车股份有限公司马萨诸塞州子公司(CRRC MA)正忙着雇佣并培训大批

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

He took the subway to Strand Book Store. The one-way subway fare was $2.25. He needed a vocabulary book. He found Word Menu. The book lists words according to subject matter. For example, listed under Clothing are types of clothing, such as Sweaters.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

March 10 3月10日 Read it! 读读看! Jim is on his way to the computer store. 吉姆正在前往计算机商店的途中。 He took the subway. 他搭乘地铁。 He's on the River Street platform waiting for the train. 他正在大河街站的月台

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

1. Where are they planning to go in the morning? A. to a park B. to an art museum C. to a shopping center 2. What kind of restaurant do they want to visit for lunch? A. Italian B. Indonesian C. Indian 3. Why does the man want to visit the zoo in the

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

When snow or ice was on the ground, it was impossible for him to walk, even with help. 每当冰封大地,雪花飘飘的时候,若是没有帮助,他简直举步维艰。 At such times my sisters or I would pull him through the streets of Broo

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

The Yanfang line, Beijing's first driverless subway line connecting the city's southwest suburbs to its central urban district started its first pilot run last Wednesday morning. 上周三早上,连接西南郊区和中心市区的燕房线--北京第

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

释义: get off 从某处掉下来,停手,从某处出来 基本意义为从某处掉下来,脱离,停手等。get off (of)表明从某处掉下,而 get off (of/from) work 表示下班,辞职等。 例句: Would you please get off the

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

释义: take somebody to 将某人带到某处 当 take 被用作移动的意思时,take sb to 就表示将某人带到某处。to 后面大多数情况下会接地点,但也可以变成 to+动词,表示带某人去做某事。 例句: I'd

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

My car has broken down. 我的车坏了。 A:Hello,Steven.Can you do me a favor? 你好,史蒂芬。你能帮我个忙吗? B:Sure,what is it? 当然,什么事? A:My car has broken down. 我的车坏了。 B:You should telephone the garage for

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Currently 64 trains made by China's CNR are operating in Rio de Janeiro, transporting some 680 thousand people per day. Last year, the Chinese EMU trains were proved reliable after safely transporting 11 million people during the 32-day Brazil World

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

It'sabitstuffyinhere. 这里有点闷。 例句: A:Whereto? 你要去哪? B:Downtown,please. 市中心。 A:Anywhereinparticular? 有没有具体点的地方? B:Yes,I'dliketogettoTimesSquare. 是的,我想去时代广场。 A:Trafficrightnowi

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语