Ⅶ Transportation交通 Unit 19 Public Transportation 交 通 Part One: Expressions 1.Cant you see theres a line? 你没有看到有一条线吗? 2. You havent taken the bus before? 你以前没有坐过公车? 3. Besides, you should let old peo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

022C 出行: 高级课程 Professor: Today is Craig's first day at his new job, but he got lost on his way to the office so he's really late. In this first section he is talking to his co-worker, Tina, about the best way to get to work. Craig: Wow, I

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

明天约好做什么呢,看电影是个不错的主意! A: What are you doing tomorrow? B: Nothing really. A: Let's watch a movie or something. B: What's on these days? A: I think they're playing Lord of the Rings B: That sounds pretty good. Let

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

010 Commuting Dialogue 1 A: Where's Bill? The ambassador[ m'bsd ] is already here. The meeting is set to start at 9 am. B: He's late again. Traffic is probably holding him up. You know, he commutes from the suburbs. It's not easy commuting every day

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

经典句型:How long will it take by subway? 乘坐地铁需要多长时间? A:You can take the subway to the gallery. 甲:你可以乘坐地铁去美术馆。 B:How long will it take by subway? 乙:乘坐地铁需要多长时间? A:About 20 minutes

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Lucy is at the platform and she's waiting for the first express train. 露西在站台上,她正在等第一辆特快列车。 Express, express, here means the train that makes the fewest number of stops. 快车(express),指的是停靠站最少

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

A: What are you doing tomorrow? B: Nothing really. A: Let's watch a movie or something. B: What's on these days? A: I think they're playing Lord of the Rings B: That sounds pretty good. Let's watch that. A: Where should we meet? B: How about at the s

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

NY Subway Cars to Help Atlantic Ecosystem Barbara Schoetzau New York 20 Aug 2001 03:06 UTC Some 400 New York City 1)subway cars are heading to a final resting place on the bottom of the ocean off the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

美联社,新闻一分钟,London,bomgings,police,1. After the latest bombings in London, police there chase and shoot dead a man at a subway station, later announcing the arrest of two more. 2. As a part of stepped-up security following the London a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2005

A: Excuse me. Which line goes downtown? 打扰一下,请问哪条线是去市区的。 B: You can take No. 38 or No. 45. Both of the buses will take you there. 你可以乘38路或者45路,这路公共汽车都会带你去那里。 A: Excuse me.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Where should I take No.7 bus to the City Hall? 我要到那里乘坐7路公交车去市政厅呢? B: The bus stop is over there, across the street. 巴士站在那里,马路对面。 A: Oh, I see. Thank you. 好的,我知道了,谢谢! B

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

The man on the M train said, Good morning, everybody. I'm going to keep this short and sweet. My name's Robin. I'm not here to ask for money. I'm not here looking for work. I'm not here to preach the Gospel. But I do have some good news. I've got a g

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

I hope I didn't ruin Christmas for all those sweet children. 希望我没有毁掉那些小朋友的圣诞节 No, you didn't. 不,你没有 All they saw was a crotchless elf freaking out. 他们看见的不过是个穿开裆裤的抓狂精灵 But M

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

句点 full stop/ period 橡皮套鞋 galoshes/ rubbers 监狱 gaol/ jail 再见 good-bye/ good-by 货车 goods train/ freight train 卡车 goods waggon /freight car 食品杂货店 grocer's shop/ groc

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Hundreds of cheeky travellers across the globe rode trains, tubes and subways today with no trousers on as a part of the 'No Pants Subway Ride' day. 今天,全球成百上千的人扔掉节操,脱掉裤子,搭上火车地铁,参加到地铁无裤

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In late February, a mainland tourist caused a disturbance on a Hong Kong subway. The reason? Eating in public. 今年二月底,一位大陆游客在香港地铁里引发一场风波。事发原因便是在公共场所进食。 In Hong Kong it is il

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Topic 1-Boy with Autism refused to board the flight A 13-year-old boy was refused to board a flight because he was air quotes acting weird. The airport explained that for safety concerns anyone suspicious should be kept away. It was later reported th

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic1 Beijing to introduce driverless subway trains on new lineBeijing has announced it will introduce driverless trains on one of its new subway lines in May next year. The trains, without a driver and attendants, will run from Fangshan westward to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic1-Over 300 Academics Quit Corporate Jobs A recent report has revealed that over 300 academics have resigned from their corporate posts as independent directors or 独立董事. Why is that? Topic2-Squat Waiting in Subway = Rude? A photo of two g

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Beijing Subway Builds Suicide Intervention Mechanism Suicide on subway systems is a public health challenge that has been reported in urban centers worldwide. Some Beijing subway stations have set up an intervention mechanism to prevent peopl

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议