一.本课要点及示例 在这一课里, 我们学习怎么用 some, s-o-m-e, some 跟 any, a-n-y, any的用法.首先我们还是听一段对话,内容是说彼得暑假里跟着学校旅行团到纽约去玩,回来之后把他在纽约拍的照片给

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(314) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA中级美国英语

44. I hope you are hungry Mary. We are having a very special Japanese dinner. 45. Oh, really? 46. Yes, why don’t you sit down? It will be ready in a moment. 47. Yuk! What’s that? It’s some kind

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

一、问路时常用的方位词 East东、South南、West西、North北、Left左、Right右、Straight on往前直去、There那儿、Front前方、Back后方、Side侧旁、Before之前、After之后、First left/right第一个路口左/右转

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

The subway system in the US city of Boston will soon be equipped with subway trains made in China. The Made in China label has long stood for cheap and low-end products. But today, such a perception no longer holds water. Topic2-The post-1980s genera

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

很少坐地铁的丹尼尔兴奋不已,爸爸告诉他要讲究秩序,但是他又会出现什么问题呢? Listen Read Learn Daniel: Dad, hurry! The train is coming. Aha, I am a superman. Dad: Don't rush; behave yourself please! Let the people get off first. Daniel: Oh, we shoul

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

New York City is the greatest city in the world, said Herman. I've been here my whole life. We have the best of everything. We have 8 million friendly people. We have 10,000 friendly taxicab drivers. We have the world's greatest subway system, even o

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Lucy gets on and since it's so crowded, or because there are so many people there, 露西上车之后,因为车上太拥挤了,或者因为车上人很多, there aren't any seats and so she has to stand, and she stands by holding onto a handrai

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

1. What is the current time in the conversation? A. 3:40 PM B. 4:15 PM C. 4:30 PM D. 4:45 PM 2. How does the driver figure out that the passenger is a first-time visitor to the city? A. The passenger catches a taxi for a short one-mile trip. B. The p

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

The undertaking is happening tonight. 计划会在今晚进行。 Oliver, Felicity may have found something. 奥利弗,费利西蒂好像有发现。 This symbol is a map of the old subway tunnel system. 这个符号是过去的地铁隧道系统地图

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Who answered the phone? Was that really his wife? Or was it another woman? Had someone stolen his wife's phone? Was his wife okay? He called back. All he got was her recorded message. He left a message. It's 9:30. Where are you? Call me immediately,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Should Food Be Banned on the Subway? 1. 对于禁止在地铁和公交车上吃东西,有人表示赞成 2. 有人则表示反对 3. 你的看法 【范文】 Should Food Be Banned on the Subway? Currently, some cities are considering a food ban on

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

New York's 'Underground Museum' Pleases Passerby 纽约地下博物馆娱乐路人 Millions of New Yorkers and visitors ride the citys subway and other trains each day. The public transportation system offers more than just a trip, however. It also h

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Immigrant's Success in US Creates Great Opportunities for Many What youre looking at is the 'American Dream.' Ali Saifi left Iran nearly 40 years ago to start a life in the United States. Its a most interesting country because it allows you to do wha

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(六月)

How do I get there? 我怎样到那里? A See you later this evening. A 今晚见。 B Yes. See you at six at the restaurant. B 好的。6点在餐馆见。 A OK. By the way, how do I get there? A 好

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

今天我们要学的词是oversight。 Oversight, 有监督的意思。美国地铁最近事故频发。Unlike airplanes and highways, the subway system is not under federal oversight, 跟飞机和高速公路不同的是,地铁不受联邦政府监

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

2016年4月23日专四开考,小编特为考生准备了10篇考前密押新题型作文,这是目前市面上唯一的新题型押题作文,希望助广大考生一臂之力。上班族早上奔赴工作地,往往没有时间解决早餐,这

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

BEIJING, Feb. 28 (Xinhua) -- Construction began on China's first low-speed maglev(磁力悬浮火车) line Monday in Beijing, a project that will make China only the second country with a low-speed maglev line after Japan. The project marked China's

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Before they show a baby bump, some pregnant women in South Korea can expect accusing glares when they take subway seats meant for pregnant, disabled or elderly passengers. 在韩国,尚未显怀的孕妇在地铁如果坐弱势人群关怀座位,总

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

星级典句: 第一句:Where is the bus stop around here? 这儿附近公交车站在哪儿? A: Excuse me. Where is the bus stop around here? 打扰了,请问这儿附近的公交车站在哪儿? B: Turn right and walk two blocks and you w

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

She was visiting Manhattan. She climbed the stairs out of the subway station. Now, exactly where am I, she wondered. Many Manhattan street corners have no street signs. This wasn't one of them. She was at Sixth Avenue and 34th Street. Now, she wonder

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)