015 Negotiating the Subway Dialogue 1 A: It's my first visit to Prague, I'll be here for three days for a conference, then I have a day on my own to do some sightseeing before I head back home. What do you suggest I see when I'm here? B: There are m

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

To get the most from cosmopolitan Paris, go beyond the obvious. For instance, the best view in town may not be from the top of the Eiffel Tower, but from the top of the Montparnasse Tower. It's cheape

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 信步巴黎

Raise your travel dreams to their upright and locked positions, join us now as we discover the ins and outs of travels in Europe. Bonjour, I'm Rick Steves,your next best thing to a plane ticket.This w

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 信步巴黎

Lesson 11 Is He a Good Neighbour? Text A You and your family have been living in the same six-family apartment building for eight years. The landlord's family also lives there, and, generally speaking,all the tenants get along fairly well with each o

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--中级

New York city is in the process of making that subway system even bigger.It is adding a new line.It is a part of the city's first major subway expension in fifty years.New York transportation official say once it is done,the new line will help produc

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(六)月

Piss off 发怒、生气、火大 I was really pissed off when he talked to me like that. 他那样对我说话,我真的气坏了。 Break up= split up=parted 分手 Translator 翻译(以文字为主) Interpreter 翻译(以口译为主) 迷路

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

世界那么大,人口那么多 磕磕碰碰在所难免 屁大点事儿 一句走心的对不起 加上脑袋缩进脖子里 低姿态 就都会迎刃而解 可是总有些话说不出口 总有些神奇的人 让不好意思变成哭笑不得 人家

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

National Sandwich Day is on November the 3rd every year. It is, of course, a celebration of one of the worlds first convenience foods. The sandwich is also one of the worlds most commonly eaten foods. November the 3rd is the birthday of the inventor

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

1. Q: What do we learn from the converstaion? A) The man enjoys traveling by car. B) The man lives far from the subway. C) The man is good at driving. D) The man used to own a car. 2. Q: What does the woman mean? A) Tony should continue taking the co

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Max, slow down. I can't walk any faster in Sophie's giant sneakers. 麦克斯,慢点。穿着苏菲的大号运动鞋,我走不快。 I can't believe she benches 250 in these. 她居然能穿着这玩意举250磅重的哑铃。 Oh, my God. My han

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

to do something on the fly 同时做某事英文释义 To do something while one is operating or moving.例句 I read the new sales report on the fly thismorning while riding the subway to work. 今天早上,我在乘地铁上班的路上阅读了新

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Wow! Fliphone, huh? You ever carbon-dated this thing? - What are you doing? - Don't be so slow. I like you. Would you care for a little goo? You kind of got some on your face. - Did I... - Lower. Right there. Adam. Sex addict. Hi, Adam. ________1____

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

A photo of four or five foreigners feasting on the Shanghai Metro has gone viral on Chinese social media, stirring up some righteous indignation. 最近,一张四、五个外国人在上海地铁上大吃大喝的照片在国内各大社交媒体疯狂

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mom, I saw the most interesting people on the subway car today, said the 12-year-old schoolgirl. You'll never believe this, but I swear it's true. I saw a fisherman with three fish in his basket. I saw a man in a brown bear suit. He was holding the b

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Sally and Gene were running late. It was a hot summer evening. It was even hotter in the underground subway station. Finally, the train arrived. It was crowded. The doors opened. Nobody exited. Sally tried to get inside. But a woman was standing near

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Patrick got on the R train. It was crowded. He saw a space to sit. It was next to a well-dressed, older woman. He squeezed in on her left. He started reading his magazine. She started digging in her left ear. She finished digging. She rolled somethin

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

MOSCOW, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- Russia should adopt tougher security measures(安全措施) to ensure transport safety, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said here on Thursday after he came back from the Davos Forum. The president visited Moscow's su

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

作文题目: 1. 对于禁止在地铁和公交车上吃东西,有人表示赞成 2. 有人则表示反对 3. 你的看法 参考范文: Should Food Be Banned on the Subway? Currently, some cities are considering a food ban on subways, which ha

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

释义: stop 停车场 stop 作为名词时也可以表示前文中的停止,中止等含义,但在日常生活中最常用的就是公交或地铁等交通工具的停车场,如bus stop(公交站)。 例句: I missed my stop. 我过站了

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(266) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语