发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级对话理解

赛百味(英语:Subway)是一间起源于美国的跨国快餐连锁店,主要贩售三明治和沙拉,由Doctor's Associates, Inc.(DAI)持有,是世界上扩张最快及最大单一品牌连锁店。 2007年是全球第三大的速食

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 听故事练听力

AS IT IS 2015-10-01 Vietnam Hopes Subways Will Ease Traffic 越南寄望地铁可以缓解交通拥堵 Vietnam is developing quickly with skyscrapers and supermarkets. But the country still lacks one kind of public transportation that many countries

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Unit 23 At the Subway Station Be careful, subway doors open and close automatically. Asking: Is this the right subway to go to the Qing Hua Men? Could you tell me how to go to the platform? Can we go direct or do we have to change? Which line do I t

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 从ABC到流利口语

88.Henson reporting. David Peters has just left his apartment, sir, followed by a –wait a moment, sir-a dinner plate. 89. No no, a soup bowl. Definitely a soup bowl. A new one, I’d say sir, probab

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街高级英语

地铁禁食该还是不该呢?关于在地铁上能否吃东西人们也是话题不断,真是公说公有理婆说婆有理呀! 你的看法是什么呢? 1. 对于禁止在地铁和公交车上吃东西,有人表示赞成 2. 有人则表示反

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Rebecca: So, what do you think are some theories are then about that could lead into helping, you know, prevent crime? Gareth: Well, there's a story that I once read about, and it's the New York Subway, on how there was so much crime on the New York

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

A: So do I. You really gave me a lot of help when I worked in your company. B: You welcome. Thats what I should do. A: And if by any chance you go to America, please dont forget to call me. I will meet you at the airport. My wife and I would be very

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 移动英语

Topic1-How to protect the injured person after a car accident Two videos online have gone viral on the internet. The recent video shows a motorist flashing the back lights of his car and slowly following an older lady pushing a wheelchair in order to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

释义: get somebody (sth)+介词 让陷入某种状态 这是彰显万能动词 get 的威力的短语。如果 get sb (sth)后面接副词或介词的话就会变成将 sb (sth)变成某种状态的意思。具体翻译要根据不同的状况确定

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

Episode five is called Taking Public Transportation to Work. 第五课题目是乘坐公共交通工具上班。 Public transportation is anything that the government runs or operates, such as buses, trains, and subways. 公共交通由政府运营,包

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Ruth, England speaker Good transportation? Not really because I'm from a small village but then if you actually go into the town itself, then things aren't too bad. There's quite a good bus system and you can get there easily on the train. We don't h

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

情景对话: B: I use the bike sharing app all the time after I get out of the subway. 我从地铁出来后都是用共享单车软件。 A: Me too. I live like a 20-minute walk from the subway. 我也是。我家离地铁站要走20分钟。 B:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

今天要讲的英语词是flock。 Flock是人群的意思。华盛顿动物园在庆祝小熊猫泰山一岁生日的第二天,报上的标题说:Tai Shan's Fans Flock to His Party. 意思是:热爱泰山的人成群结队地去参加它的生日

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

The Importance of Being Honest 诚信无价 In the busy city of new york, such an astonishing thing that ever happened. On a friday night, a poor young artist stood at the gate of the subway station, playing his violin. Though the music was great, pe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 幸福是一种态度

China's first fully-automatic subway, Yanfang Line linking Hebei's Yanjiao and Fangshan district in Beijing, will go on trial in December and is expected to be put into operation by the end of 2017. 中国的第一条全自动无人驾驶地铁线--连

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

释义: get somebody (sth)+介词 让陷入某种状态这是彰显万能动词 get 的威力的短语。如果 get sb (sth)后面接副词或介词的话就会变成将 sb (sth)变成某种状态的意思。具体翻译要根据不同的状况确定

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

They got on the N train. Jane stood there for a second. Then she spun on her heel and started walking out of the car. Cliff looked around. He saw a little man holding a white Styrofoam cup. Cliff followed Jane out of the car. They entered another car

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

暑期以来,北京地铁突然出现众多候鸟式乞丐。他们7月来京,9月前离京,通常为外地年轻女性和孩子行乞。 请看相关报道: 'Summer vacation' beggars are trying luck on Beijing subway. Beijing subway riders i

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇