Lesson 11 Is He a Good Neighbour? Text A You and your family have been living in the same six-family apartment building for eight years. The landlord's family also lives there, and, generally speaking

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语青少版

LESSON7GOINGTOADEPARTMENTSTORE Dashan:Wait.Idonthavemyscarf! 大山:等等,我的围巾不见了。 Rumei:Oh,no. 如梅:哎呀,糟糕。 Yunbo:DidyouhaveyourscarfatRoots? 云波:在根商场的时候你戴着围巾了吗? Dashan:Ithinkso,butImnotsure. 大山:我想我戴着了,不过我

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍加拿大

EEC English 五年级 上册 [02:48.88]Lesson 1 Where Are You from? 第1课 你从哪里来? [03:00.04]Let's Join the Chant! Listen and chant along. [03:09.18]让我们一起唱圣歌! 听并跟着唱. [03:18.33]first name 名字 last name 姓 brothe

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 EEC小学英语五年级

W: Excuse me? Can you tell me where the Holiday Hotel is? M: Turn left at the second light and then go straight for 2 blocks. W: Is it far? M: No. Its only a five minute walk. W: Thanks a lot. M: You are welcome. Dialogue 2. W: Can you help me out? I

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 流利美国口语

小学英语写作范文:My fathers Day My father's Day My father is very bsuy. Every day he goes to work by subway. He teaches math at school, His math is very good! In the afternoon, he eats lunch at school. After lunch, he reads newspapers. Th

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

A: I need help figuring out how to get to my friends house in the city. B: You may take a shuttle, a taxi, or a bus to get wherever you need to go. A: Which form of transportation is preferable? B: It depends on what you are looking for. If you are l

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

The London people were a little busy recently, many people went to the subway to find the surprise there. They kept searching the books that Emma Waston left there and wanted to be the lucky guys. There were many notes that writen by Emma in these bo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A popular activity that proposed by the famous actress Emma Waston had responsed by a lot of people. Emma Waston left the books in London subway and the people who picked up them were lucky guys. The purpose of this activity is to advocate people to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

My father is a teacher in a school. He teaches maths well. He is very busy. 爸爸是一所学校的老师。他教数学教的很好。他每天都很忙。 Every day he has to get up very early. And he goes to work by subway. He has classes in the

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

一、问路时... East 东 South 南 West 西 North 北 Left 左 Right 右 Straight on 往 前 直 去 There 那 儿 Front 前 方 Back 后 方 Side 侧 旁 Before 之 前 After 之 后 First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路 二、请问

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一、问路时... East 东 South 南 West 西 North 北 Left 左 Right 右 Straight on 往 前 直 去 There 那 儿 Front 前 方 Back 后 方 Side 侧 旁 Before 之 前 After 之 后 First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路 二、请问如

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一、问路时的词汇 East 东 South 南 West 西 North 北 Left 左 Right 右 Straight on 往前直去 There 那儿 Front 前方 Back 后方 Side 侧旁 Before 之前 After 之后 First left/right 第一个转左/右的路 二、请问如何前往

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

NEW YORK - New York City subway riders got a surprise on Wednesday when a dead shark was discovered on a Queens-bound subway train, authorities said. A supervisor found the four-foot-long carcass shortly after midnight, moved the passengers onto anot

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

More than half the subway trains running in Rio de Janeiro's metro system will be Chinese products after the city deploys 15 subway trains, with a total of 90 cars, on its newly built Line 4, reported CRRC Changchun Railway Vehicles Co. 中国中车长

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Go to work与go in to work的区别是什么? 去上班都可以怎么说?下面几种情境口语拿走不谢~ 1. 你提早下班到家,发现室友在客厅。他平常都回的比你晚。于是你问他今天是不是一直呆在家: Did

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The authorities in Beijing have decided to open a public hearing later this month for the subway price adjustment. Authorities have discussed plans to implement a metered option for public transportation. This means Beijing will end the era of flat r

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BACKUP BAND-AID I was riding the subway and happened to be seated between two young guys. The one on the right eyed the slightly grungy Band Aid on my thumb and said, You should really change that, you know. You have to keep it clean. Then the one on

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Ivan was standing at the drugstore counter. Something struck his leg. It was one of the store's small plastic carts. It was empty. Someone had pushed it toward the counter. He was walking downstairs into the subway station. Three teenage girls were w

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

重点词汇 shut down( Informal):stop from doing or saying something: 停工;完全关闭;停下;非正阻止去说,或做某事 After the second explosion, all of London's main train and subway stations were shut down 第二次爆炸后,伦敦

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

That's all I was waiting for,I didn't think I'd have any place I can put my baby while I was in rest room,But now 这就是我在等的东西 我以前一直不知道 如果上厕所我要把婴儿放哪儿 现在问题解决了 That's not all,it's g

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀