Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

韩国时报:朝鲜将对外国游客开放所有的地铁站. 朝鲜地铁站 The Korea Times: North Korea is seeking to open all of its subway stations in Pyongyang to foreign tourists. Media reported on Thursday that Pyongyang's subway line No. 2

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

This is AP News Minute The bodies of 4 people killedin a terrorist attack in Paris are now in Israel. The 4 were killed in anattack on a kosher supermarket. Investigators have nowrecovered both black boxes from the Air-Asia plane that crashed off Ind

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(一)月

Controversial Pro-Israel Ads Go Up in Washington Subway Metro officials had raised concerns that this ad could incite violence especially after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya. The ad reads: In any war between the civilized man and the sava

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十月)

The massive New York City public transit system has stepped up security measures after two suicide bombings in Moscow's underground train system killed at least 39 people. The police department says there has been no specific threat against the city'

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年4月

Topic1 Shoe Factory ProtestEarlier this week, thousands of migrant workers gathered in front of a government building in Wenling city. They were protest against the forced shutdown of some 4,000 local shoe factories in a fire safety campaign. It is u

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

【生词预览】 subway地铁,ragged衣着褴褛的,soft touch耳根子软的人 【笑话原文】 Gook Luck I had just gotten off the subway when a ragged-looking street person came walking up to me and asked, Excuse me. Do you have a dollar?

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

前段时间,知性美丽的艾玛小公举在英国地铁上藏了100本书,鼓励大众多读书。这让国内网友羡慕不已,不仅大赞艾玛女神秀外慧中,也纷纷表示这样有意义的活动应该要有中国版。于是,没

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Mike: Hey, Mari. So, we're comparing places this week and you've lived in two great cities: Tokyo and New York and you speak both English and Japanese so you must know them very well, so can you tell me about the people in the places? Mari: In New Yo

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

STACEY VANEK SMITH, HOST: In the caste system of India, the family you're born into can determine a lot - where you live, who you marry, the jobs you'll have. Sujatha Gidla was born in untouchable - the lowest caste in Indian society. SUJATHA GIDLA:

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Beijing is home to an extensive seventeen line subway system. But although the system is the biggest its ever been, in many peoples eyes, its still not big enough for Beijing. For more analysis, joining us on the phone is Professor Li Hongchang from

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

Topic 1 - New Guidelines on Online Cab Hailing Service in Beijing New rules on cab hailing apps in four first tier cities are kicking up a lot fuss for many netizens who argue that these new regulations will mean increased prices for cabs received us

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Do you know how long it takes to get to Chicago? It's about one hour's drive. I mean by bus. About two hours. Are you going to Chicago? Yeah, I'm in a hurry. I have to run. Wait. I'm leaving for Chicago, too. Do you need a lift? Really? That's great!

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Topic 1-Pregnant woman on Beijing subway A pregnant woman has caused havoc in the Beijing subway when nobody would give up their seat for her. Incidents of aggression at Beijings busy subway line may be nothing new. But is it a proper way to block th

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic1-Is Extending Maternity Leave Beneficial to Females According to the latest regulation on Population and Family Planning in Guangdong Province, female employees are entitled to an extra 50 days of maternity leave, making it 178 days in total. W

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1 - PayPal Cross-Border Consumer Research 2016 With the development of technology commerce opportunities are opening up everywhere, across different borders, on-demand and via any device. New research has revealed that with these technological

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic1 Cancel VIP Clinics in Public HospitalsRecently, media reports that Shanghai decides to cancel the VIP clinics in its public hospitals. In the meantime, Beijing also claims to launch a reform on the paid VIP services in local public medicare in

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Scarce Students in Rural Schools There is a primary school that only has one student in Wuzhai County of Shanxi Province. It is not a school for the super rich, but rather a rural school in remote areas. In fact, we are seeing more schools li

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Bias against Non-Locals or Violence of Public Opinion A video showing a Beijing subway employee insulting a passenger have gone viral. Her words you smelly Beijing-outsider has enraged some Chinese internet users and started a discussion on p

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Pork price hits record high in China China is the world's largest pork consumer, and pork accounts for a significant chunk of the consumer basket.From sweet and sour pork ribs and braised pork to char siu bao barbecued pork buns pork is a sta

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议