打工姐妹花第一季 第95期:雨过天晴
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
I hope I didn't ruin Christmas for all those sweet children.
希望我没有毁掉那些小朋友的圣诞节
No, you didn't.
不,你没有
All they saw was a crotchless elf freaking out.
他们看见的不过是个穿开裆裤的抓狂精灵
But "Mary Christmas" will never recover.
但"圣诞玛丽"估计一辈子都好不了了
They'll find her in her studio 1 apartment in two weeks hung from the chimney 2 with care.
两周内,他们会发现她在公寓慎重地吊死在烟囱上
Well, this is all kind of your fault.
这都怪你
You told me to come to the dark side.
是你让我弃明投暗的
I just told you to get in touch with your feelings.
我只是让你正视自己的感觉
I didn't think you'd turn into Darth Caroline.
我可没想到你会变身成"黑洛林"
Once I went there, I couldn't get back.
一旦黑化,就难以回头嘛
Yeah, and chugging that elf juice didn't help.
是啊,狂喝精灵果汁"没有"推波助澜
It wasn't just the drink.
不只是那饮料
Before those presents came crashing down on me, reality did.
在那些礼物让我崩溃前,现实早把我击垮了
I have no money and a father in prison who didn't even want to see me on Thanksgiving.
我身无分文,我那个坐牢的爸爸不愿意在感恩节见我
Yeah, well, there are a lot of people way worse off than you.
是啊,这世上还有很多比你更惨的人
Yes, your father's in prison,
没错,你爸是在坐牢
but at least you have one and you know where he is.
但至少你有爸爸,还知道他在哪儿
And you have a home and a job.
你有一个家,有一份工作
And you have a freaking horse.
你还他娘的有匹马
So...
所以...
Happy holidays. It is a wonderful life.
节日快乐,生活的确很美好
You're right. I am so lucky.
你说得对,我很幸运
Well, since right now is the closest to the Christmas spirit we're probably gonna get,
既然现在咱俩很可能是最有节日精神的时刻
Santa wanted me to give you your Christmas present now.
圣诞老人托我把你的圣诞礼物给你
It's our new mixer.
我们的新搅拌器
We're gonna old-school it.
我们得用传统方法了
Aw, you spooned me.
你送我个勺子
I feel bad. I didn't get you anything.
我觉得惭愧,没给你准备礼物
Max, you got me everything.
麦克斯,你给了我一切
Before you, I was living on a subway, and now look...
遇到你之前,我只能住在地铁里,你看现在...
I'm living near a subway.
我住在地铁附近
So did you buy this?
是你买的吗
No, it's from Santa.
不,圣诞老人送的
Jingles 3, did you steal this?
小叮铛,是你偷的吗
Yeah.
是
I grabbed 4 it when they were throwing us out.
在他们扔咱们出去时,我趁乱拿的
Wow, Caroline Channing.
卡洛琳·钱宁
You keep this up, and you won't have to ask permission to visit your father in prison.
继续努力的话,想去监狱看你爸就再不用经过批准了
But I did give $2 of our cupcake-fund money to the Salvation 5 Army Santa.
但我有从蛋糕基金里拿出两块钱给救世军的圣诞老人
So God bless us, everyone! It's a wonderful life!
上帝保佑我们大家,生活很美好
It's times like this I really miss Darth Caroline.
像这种时候,我就会超级想念"黑洛林"
n.摄影棚(场);演播室;画室;工作室
- They are building a modern studio.他们正在修建一座现代化的摄影室。
- He had to spend long hours in the recording studio.他不得不花很长的时间在录音室里。
n.烟囱,烟筒;玻璃罩
- The chimney blew out a cloud of black smoke.烟囱里喷出一团黑烟。
- His father is a chimney sweeper.他的父亲是一位扫烟囱的工人。
叮当声( jingle的名词复数 ); 节拍十分规则的简单诗歌
- Can I give Del and Mr. Jingles some? 我可以分一点给戴尔和金格先生吗?
- This story jingles bells for many of my clients. 这个故事对我许多客户来说都耳熟能详。
v.抢先,抢占( grab的过去式和过去分词 );(尤指匆忙地)取;攫取;(尤指自私、贪婪地)捞取
- He was grabbed by two men and frogmarched out of the hall. 他被两个男人紧抓双臂押出大厅。
- She grabbed the child's hand and ran. 她抓住孩子的手就跑。
标签:
打工姐妹花