打工姐妹花第一季 第27期:魔鬼诊所遇邪医
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
It's not that bad.
没那么糟
It's not that bad. It's not that bad.
没那么糟 真没那么糟
No.
没错
For a dentist office in the subway
地铁站里的牙科诊所
it's pretty good.
这家算是"不错"了
Seriously how are you not running out of here?
说真的 你怎么还不夺门而逃啊
I have no choice.
我别无选择
Now that I have no money or health insurance
我现在既没钱也没医疗保险
I have to get used to this third world situation.
我不得不适应第三世界的环境
Third world situation?
这哪里是第三世界
This is an underworld situation.
这根本就是冥界
打工姐妹花第一季
Okay there's bulletproof glass.
好吧 这里有防弹玻璃
With a bullet in it.
上面还有颗子弹
All right so the glass works.
好啦 至少说明这玻璃管用
It says to sign in.
这儿说要登记
Look why don't you just take some of our cupcake business savings 1
你干嘛不直接拿开店基金
and go to a good dentist office?
去看好点的牙科诊所呢
You know one where you won't get a staph infection
就是那种不会因为看一眼地板
just from looking at the floor.
就染上传染病的诊所
No we can't do that.
不 不能这么做
That's our future.
那笔钱可是我们的未来
Once we start doing that
花了一次
it's a slippery slope.
之后就难以回头了
I don't want anyone to know I was here.
我不想让人知道我来过
I know this situation is less than ideal
我知道这里的环境不够理想
but I am having a dental emergency.
但我现在有紧急"牙"况
No he's having a dental emergency.
不 他才有紧急"牙"况
Come on let's go over here
走吧 去那边问问
and see if this man can help me.
看他能不能帮帮我
Hi.
你好
Welcome to Subway Smiles.
欢迎来到地铁开口笑
I told ya we'll get to ya.
不是说了马上就到你吗
I'm sorry girls.
抱歉 女士们
I'm a little shaky.
我现在有点发抖
I was just shot at.
我刚被枪击了
I have a problem with my teeth migrating.
我的牙齿有移位的问题
I have advanced bruxism.
我有中重度磨牙症
Ah. I have hep C.
我有丙型肝炎
Everybody's got their something.
人生在世 谁无小病
What do you need?
你需要什么
We need to be leaving.
我们需要离开
I just need a bite guard.
我需要个牙齿保持器
Oh! I can do that.
这个我会
That's where I squirt foam 2 into your mouth
我得先喷点白沫进你嘴里
and make a mold.
做个牙模
Come in the back.
到后面来吧
If you go back there with him
要跟他进后面
you'll need a bite guard and a rape 3 guard.
不光需要牙齿保持器 还需要防强暴器
Is that necessary?
有必要吗
You're gonna want the gas sweetheart.
不用你会后悔的 小甜心
n.存款,储蓄
- I can't afford the vacation,for it would eat up my savings.我度不起假,那样会把我的积蓄用光的。
- By this time he had used up all his savings.到这时,他的存款已全部用完。
v./n.泡沫,起泡沫
- The glass of beer was mostly foam.这杯啤酒大部分是泡沫。
- The surface of the water is full of foam.水面都是泡沫。