1st Thessalonians 帖撒罗尼迦前书_1Th_1 1Paul, Silas and Timothy, To the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace and peace to you. 2We always thank God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers. 3We co

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 帖撒罗尼迦前书

2My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, 2turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding, 3and if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, 4and if you look for it as for silver and sea

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 箴言

3There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: 2a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, 3a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, 4a time to weep an

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 传道书

1In the thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God. 2On the fifth of the month-it was the fifth year of the exile of King Jehoiachin- 3the wo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

It's sure not the average family watching tonight that avoids paying taxes through offshore accounts. 可以肯定的是,正在看我演讲的普通家庭不会通过离岸账户避税。 The point is, I believe, that in this new economy, workers a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

President Bush Delivers Commencement Address at Texas AM THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Howdy! AUDIENCE: Howdy! THE PRESIDENT: I am thrilled to be back in Aggieland. (Applause.) And it's always an honor to be introduced by the President of the United

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

In South Korea, a land where Buddhism and Christianity reign, many still turn to the old folk beliefs of Shamanism, believe in a world inhabited by spirits. But to become a Korean Shaman, a believer must pass an initiation, called the naerim kut, a r

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2007年

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_08 1And Saul was there, giving approval to his death.On that day a great persecution broke out against the church at Jerusalem, and all except the apostles were scattered throughout Judea and Samaria. 2Godly men buried Stephen and m

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

心灵鸡汤-Youth 青春不是年华,而是心境 Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind. It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees. It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, vigor of the emotions; it

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

我认为这个奖项不是授给我个人而是授给我的工作---------一项艰辛而痛苦的毕生投入的人类精神的工作,既不为名也不土利,而是要从人类的精神原材料中创造一些前所未有的东西。因此这个奖项

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

This happened many summers ago. There was a young flower in a desert where was always dried and sad-looking. It was growing by itself, enjoying everyday and saying to the Sun When shall I be grown up? And the Sun would say Be patient. Each time I tou

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Fill me with the fruits of your Spirit, Lord. Fill me with love, so that I seek to understand and appreciate the rich variety and diversity of life that surrounds me. Fill me with joy, so that I celebrate your presence in each and every moment I am o

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1. BP CEO Tony Hayward is expected to appear before a House panel today. Hayward plans to tell Congress he's personally devastated by the Gulf oil spill. Hayward says BP has spent nearly 1.5 billion since the rig disaster, and adds BP won't stop unti

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(六月)

International Students Find Gator Spirit at University of Florida 国际学生在佛罗里达大学寻找短吻鳄精神 EDITOR'S NOTE: This story is the first part of a new ongoing series about international student life at colleges and universities

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_11 1The apostles and the brothers throughout Judea heard that the Gentiles also had received the word of God. 2So when Peter went up to Jerusalem, the circumcised believers criticized him 3and said, You went into the house of uncirc

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

2When the Lord was about to take Elijah up to heaven in a whirlwind, Elijah and Elisha were on their way from Gilgal. 2Elijah said to Elisha, Stay here; the Lord has sent me to Bethel. But Elisha said, As surely as the Lord lives and as you live, I w

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

Action English 动感英语 35 Movie dictionary 电影词典 wide screen 宽银幕 16:9 =letter box ;Tv screen 电视屏幕 4:3 American slang 美国俚语 You could have shut me down (片中) shut sb down , shut down 打败means defeat ; shut sth down 关闭 means cl

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 动感英语

BEIJING, Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- The Olympic delegation of the Chinese mainland returned to Beijing on Tuesday after clinching 38 gold medals in the London Games. State Councilor Liu Yandong welcomed the returning delegation at the Beijing Capital Intern

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I always thought I loved myself. Maybe I did when I was younger and forgot as I got older. I had to think more deeply about it after a very beloved Heavenly Spiritual Guide said to me: When are you going to stop pretending to love yourself? 我一直以

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

活得真实-让精神来引导你Let Your Spirit Guide YouThere is no place you can go to hide from the thoughtsthat you keep contemplating over and over inside your mindThere is no place you can venture where your true emotionswill be concealed and

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文