在悉尼奥运会的开幕式上,约翰-法纳姆与奥里维利-牛顿引吭高歌的《敢于梦想》和阿姆罗西精彩演唱的《永远英雄》都给人们留下很深的印象。据葛莱美排行榜统计,这些歌曲制成的歌曲磁带

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运歌曲

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_16 1He came to Derbe and then to Lystra, where a disciple named Timothy lived, whose mother was a Jewess and a believer, but whose father was a Greek. 2The brothers at Lystra and Iconium spoke well of him. 3Paul wanted to take him a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_19 1While Apollos was at Corinth, Paul took the road through the interior and arrived at Ephesus. There he found some disciples 2and asked them, Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed? They answered, No, we have not even

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

Youth Samuel Ullman 塞缪尔厄尔曼 Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind. 青春不是年华,而是心境; It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees. 青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝, It is a matter of th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

影片对白 Bridget: I love you. I always have and I always will. Oh. I don't love you, and I never have, and... I never will. Sorry. Darcy: Come in. Hello, Bridget. Bridget: Hello, Mark. Er... I'm sorry, I'm disturbing you. Darcy: Well, yes, a bit. Br

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. Im Cynthia Graber. This will take just a minute. As many of us broil in August heat, the Mars Rover Spirit is hunkered down to survive a far more brutal seasona Martian winter. Spirits been on Mars sinc

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

Drifting down the lonely road Losting nowhere left to go yeah I see your face and I know That anything is possible when you let it go woo yeah Falling down in empty hole Fast do not ever know hey But you still in time for you to show So much we're im

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

说说与Flesh有关的习语 又到了吃得多、动得少,容易长肉肉(flesh)的秋冬季节,今天咱们就来聊聊有关flesh的习语。 gain/put on flesh 发胖,长肉 例句: I've put on a lot of flesh recently. 我最近胖了不

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

修辞手段一般主要用于文学性写作中。但在大学英语的英文写作中有时也需要运用一定的具有英文特征的修辞手段,而且运用得好,会使语句生动从而增添语句亮点。因此,掌握一些一般常用

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

11A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit. 2The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him- the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

You challenge me every time I play the Nicks, the Heats, I don't think you are with the Lakers, but every time I played against you, you have Jordan Stoppers on your team, you have John Starks who I love. You even had my friend Charles Oakley say We

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

16The Lord said to Samuel, How long will you mourn for Saul, since I have rejected him as king over Israel? Fill your horn with oil and be on your way; I am sending you to Jesse of Bethlehem. I have chosen one of his sons to be king. 2But Samuel said

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 撒母耳记

EXPLORATIONS - Getting a Good Look: Learning About Mars From the Ground UpBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: Mars Spirit Rover And I'm Barba

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十一)月

I have always had a love long dream One that came from deep inside of me I won't forget the day I realized That I could touch a person with my life I feel that I can fly Like a bird that's found her wings I don't have to wish no more I'm free I feel

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

THE MAIL MUST GO THROUGH 邮件必达 The Mail Must Go Through! That famous expression stands for the spirit of the men 邮件必达,这个著名的表达代表着员工的精神, who have carried the United States Mail. 他们输送美国邮政。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

Halloween is upon us, and with it we see all the standard Halloween decorations and symbols Lanterns, scarecrows, etc.? Did you ever wonder where these symbols come from?? When did Halloween actually start?? Why does it mean we have to buy candy, or

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

[00:28.74]spirit ['spirit] 精神 [00:32.01]making the rounds 绕圈子 [00:36.57]tease [ti:z] 捉弄 [00:39.96]spare [sp??] 宽恕 [00:42.97]英文原文 [00:44.96]One Friday everyone in our office was in high spirits, [00:49.21]and Marshall, a sale

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

金属:Amorphis - From Earth I Rose 相关介绍 :来自芬兰的 Amorphis 於 1990 年成立,乐队早期所玩的乐风是 Doom 味极重的 Death Metal,带有 Old School Death Metal 及民谣旋律的成份,他们的 Tales From The Thousan

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The two spirits were talking. I'm bored. Who shall we be today? asked Booboo. Nono said, Why don't you be Jack, and I'll be Jill? Booboo agreed. They entered the minds of Jack and Jill. Jack and Jill were at a bar, drinking a beer. They always drank

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

And do you find now that you're back you.You looked comfortable from the beginning but 回归了之后会不会感觉 当然你一直状态就很好 do you find you're more comfortable and more...able to be critical, not that you're ever mean? 但今年

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀