1And he said to them, I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God come with power. 2After six days Jesus took Peter, James and John with him and led them up a high mountain, where they wer

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 马可福音

美国西进运动(2) DATE=3-8-2001 TITLE=THE MAKING OF A NATION #131 - INDIAN WARS, PART 2 BYLINE=FRANK BEARDSLEY voice one: (start at 0' 13

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 政治经济

Body or spirit must be on the way. 身体和灵魂必须有一个在路上。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.05

[00:00.76]Unit 6 The Spirit of Sports [00:04.95]Lesson 23 [00:09.60]Exercise 1.2 [00:12.36]Two years ago,there was a serious earthquake [00:15.03]in my country. [00:16.52]Many people lost their homes. [00:18.66]In my school, we decided to organize a

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(286) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版初中英语九年级(全一册)

Matthew 12 1 At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. His disciples were hungry and began to pick some heads of grain and eat them. 2 When the Pharisees saw this, they said to him, Look! Your disciples are doing what is unlawf

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 马太福音

This poem talks about a love affair that Lord Byron had with a married woman some years before he got married. They loved each other very much, but they knew their love would have to finish, and finally she put an end to their relationship. Sometimes

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Another of Jobs's maxims at the retreat was It's better to be a pirate than to join the navy. 乔布斯的另一条著名言论是当海盗,不要当海军。 He wanted to instill a rebel spirit in his team, 他想给自己的团队灌输叛逆精神

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_10 1At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment. 2He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly. 3One day at

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

11Now the people complained about their hardships in the hearing of the Lord , and when he heard them his anger was aroused. Then fire from the Lord burned among them and consumed some of the outskirts of the camp. 2When the people cried out to Moses

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 民数记

Scent of a Woman(S = Lt. Colonel Frank Slade; T = Mr Trask, the headmaster of Baird School)S: This is such a crock of shit. T: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade, you are in the Baird school, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I will give you one final op

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Youth青春Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep spring of li

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

I always thought I loved myself. Maybe I did when I was younger and forgot as I got older. I had to think more deeply about it after a very beloved Heavenly Spiritual Guide said to me: When are you going to stop pretending to love yourself? 我一直以

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

On behalf of all the employees invited tonight, I would like to extend our congratulations to President and Mrs. Johnson for the twenty-fifth wedding anniversary. Twenty-five years seems like such a long time, especially to a man like me who got marr

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life. Yout

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Angels are Always There Surrounding you are angels, They are there to guide your path, If weakness overcomes you, They'll give you strength if you will ask. They are your protection When life seems too hard to bear, And though you feel alone at times

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

经典英文阅读Scent of a Woman闻香识女人 (S = Lt. Colonel Frank Slade; T = Mr Trask, the headmaster of Baird School) S: This is such a crock of shit. T: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade, you are in the Baird school, not a barracks. Mr.

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Life's Balance Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling five balls in the air. You name them: work, family, health, friends, and spirit, and you're keeping all of them in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you dr

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

BEIJING, Aug. 17 (Xinhua) -- Senior Chinese leader Li Changchun on Friday called on publicity personnel to learn from a model publicity cadre and carry forward the spirit of serving the people. Li, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Life's BalanceImagine life as a game in which you are juggling five balls in the air. You name them: work, family, health, friends, and spirit, and you're keeping all of them in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you dro

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Class and Ass Professor Laurie of Glasgow put this notice on his door:Professor Laurie will not meet his classes today. A student,after reading the notice,rubbed out thec. Later Professor Laurie came along,and entering into the spirit of

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语