EXPLORATIONS - Mars Exploration, Part 1 By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 (THEME) VOICE ONE: This is Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: An artist's picture of Mars Rover Spirit. And this

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life. Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure o

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ephesians 以弗所书_Eph_2 1As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disob

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 以弗所书

2 Timothy 1 1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, according to the promise of life that is in Christ Jesus, 2 To Timothy, my dear son: Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 3 I thank God, whom I serve,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 提摩太后书

Chapter Seven The Spirit of Nature It was a very hot evening a few weeks later. Mole lay on the grass next to the river. He was waiting for Rat to come home. Mole had spent the day with some friends and Rat had gone to visit Otter. It was dark and R

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 有声名著之杨柳风

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

Luke -4 1Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit in the desert, 2where for forty days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry. 3The devil said to

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

Luke-1 1Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, 2just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. 3Therefore, since I myself have carefull

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_06 1In those days when the number of disciples was increasing, the Grecian Jews among them complained against the Hebraic Jews because their widows were being overlooked in the daily distribution of food. 2So the Twelve gathered all

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

Mark 1The beginning of the gospel about Jesus Christ, the Son of God. 2It is written in Isaiah the prophet: I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way -- 3a voice of one calling in the desert, 'Prepare the way for the Lord, mak

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 马可福音

Technology to Bring Out the Christmas Spirit 科技带动圣诞精神 Christmas is December 25. Many people celebrate the holiday around the world with special food, music and gift exchanges. But the holiday can also be very busy and difficult. Somet

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

VideoJug is here to help if geography is getting in the way of you and your loved one. Follow our guide on how to have a long distance relationship, and keep your relationship alive despite where you are in the world. 如果距离妨碍你和恋人爱情

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

No surprise: machines and humans have differing opinions about art. Researchers from the Max Planck Institute and the University of Girona had computers and non-art expert humans place each of 275 paintings into one of 11 artistic periods, for exampl

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

Good Thoughts to Keep in MindImagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them: Work, Family, Health, Friends, Spirit. And you're keeping all these in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ba

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind. It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees. It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep spring of life. Youth m

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

幽灵照片问世 Photographer John Milleker is setting up for a spirit photo shoot in Sky Meadows State Park in Delaplane, Virginia. But first, he tells visitors about William Mumler, who came up with the idea of spirit photography. 在弗吉尼亚州

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(300) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

又到了吃得多、动得少,容易长肉肉(flesh)的秋冬季节,今天咱们就来聊聊有关flesh的习语。 1. gain/put on flesh 发胖,长肉 例句:I've put on a lot of flesh recently. 我最近胖了不少。 2. lose flesh 消瘦

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

11Then the Spirit lifted me up and brought me to the gate of the house of the LORD that faces east. There at the entrance to the gate were twenty-five men, and I saw among them Jaazaniah son of Azzur and Pelatiah son of Benaiah, leaders of the people

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

围绕在你身边的是天使,她们一直在那里指引着你的道路。如果软弱正吞噬着你,去请求力量吧,她们会赐予你力量。她们是你的护身符,当生活看上去非常艰难时,当你有时觉得孤独时,你的天使,她

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Good Thoughts to Keep in Mind Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them: Work, Family, Health, Friends, Spirit. And you're keeping all these in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber b

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文