[00:02.04]So, what made you change your mind? 什么让你改变主意了? [00:04.52]Oh, I figured if I was cheering, this place might suck a little less. 我想如果我来的话 这地方也许会不那么烂 [00:07.68]I love your school spirit. Ev

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-美少女啦啦队

Youth-青春 Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind. 青春不是年华,而是心境; It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees. 青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝, It is a matter of the will, a quality of the i

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵80篇

The Spirit of Spain 热情洋溢西班牙 Spain looks pretty small on a world map, but this country has produced an extraordinary culture. 在世界地图上看似渺小,西班牙这个国家却创造出璀璨的文化。 by Luke Dodds and Matthew

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

Lesson 88 Condensation 第88课 冷凝 When the water in a kettle boils, it boils first at the bottom. 当水壶中的水沸腾时, 首先开始沸腾的是底部的水。 We cannot see this in a kettle, because the kettle is made of iron. 我们无法

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

各位亲爱的听众朋友,您正在收听的是可可英语早间课堂跟可可学习语。我是DJJuliet。 上回我讲到了一个习语:burn a hole in ones pocket,用之形容一个人挥霍金钱的情形,花钱如流水的情形,不停

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

1st Corinthians 哥林多前书_1Co_02 When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. 2For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucifi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 哥林多前书

In reading the Blake manuscripts, it came very clear that their religion was built around a notion of traveling to a spirit world. It seemed the San believe that while you are still alive, your spirit

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 人、艺术、世界

Look at yourself every once in a while and point out all the things about yourself that you like. Self-esteem that's really the most important thing by actress Stacy Kellen. Overcoming depression is a matter of healing your physical and motional self

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

Trade Dispute Could Hurt Sales of US Bourbon A trade dispute is growing between the United States and trading partners worldwide. One product that may feel the effects of the dispute is American bourbon whiskey. The alcoholic drink will soon face a t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

GoodThoughtstoKeepinMind可口可乐CEO论生活 Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some fiveballs in the air. You name them: Work, Family, Health, Friends,Spirit.And you're keeping all

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When the festivities were over in New York, Lindbergh was invited to St.Louis. 庆祝活动在纽约结束后,林德伯格被邀请到圣路易斯。 This was his home citythe city for which his monoplane, the Spirit of St.Louis, had been named. 这就

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

Darkness was my light Muteness was my tongue Death was my life Matter was my spirit I am a brother to the fire To fire a brother I am From breasts of maidens three I drank the black milk Devoured the white milk I swallowed the red milk Brother to the

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Jimmy因为天性腼腆,所以每逢社交活动,一律能推就推。同事Brad和Pam想帮他克服这个障碍。Pam问 Jimmy, P: When you are walking down the street, do you judge the people you see? J: Not really. Maybe only if they're wea

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A voice from the sea to the mountains, 一个声音,从海洋滚过山脉, From the mountains again to the sea; 接着,又从山脉荡回海洋, A call from the deep to the fountains, 一声呼唤,发自喷泉深处, O spirit! be glad and

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Chapter 9 The Myth of Doing It All 第9章 全能女人是个神话 Having it all. Perhaps the greatest trap ever set for women was the coining of this phrase. 拥有一切也许是女人遭遇的最大陷阱。 Bandied about in speeches, headlines,

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

In a university commencement address several years ago, Brian Dyson, CEO of Coca Cola Enterprises, spoke of the relation of work to one's other commitments: Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them wo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

听歌学英语:阿什丽提斯代尔的Never Gonna Give You Up Ashley Tisdale出生于美国新泽西州,是一位演员、歌手和模特儿,但较为专注在演艺事业上。她广为人知的作品有迪士尼频道的小查与寇弟的顶级

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Discussions are underway in Qingdao about how to promote the Chinese government's Belt and Road Initiative through the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. CRI's Liu Min has more. Discussions taking place ahead of the SCO summit in Qingdao this week ha

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

9. She showed me some methods of dealing with the job. 她向我说明了处理工作的一些方法。 还能这样说: She told me some ways to do the job. She gave me some methods to deal with the job. 谚语: Strong in action, gentle in metho

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Chigozie Obioma's latest novel has an unusual narrator. Chinonso raises chickens and is profoundly alone in life till he sees a young woman who's about to hurl herself off a bridge. She is Ndali, who's despondent from a broken enga

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月