I feel that this award was not made to me as a man, but to my work -- a life's work in the agony and sweat of the human spirit, not for glory and least of all for profit, but to create out of the materials of the human spirit something which did not

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

围绕在你身边的是天使,她们一直在那里指引着你的道路。如果软弱正吞噬着你,去请求力量吧,她们会赐予你力量。 她们是你的护身符,当生活看上去非常艰难,当你有时觉得很孤独时,你

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

奥林匹克圣歌(Olympic Anthem)1896年在雅典第1届奥运会的开幕式上,国王乔治一世宣布奥运会开幕以后,合唱队唱起了一首庄严而动听的歌曲《奥林匹克圣

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them work, family, health, friends and spirit and you're keeping all of these in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it wi

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Topic1-Craftsmenship 2.0 What's your impression of a craftsman? A silver-haired senior practitioner who spends a lifetime in the workshop perfecting his skills? Recently, a survey found that the younger generation is stepping up in inheriting the spi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you very much. Mr. President. President Shi, thank you for that kind introduction. Governor Sanford, Senator Graham, Congressman Inglis, members of the Board of Trustees, faculty, staff, members of the Furman communit

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

2nd Corinthians哥林多后书_2Co_03 1Are we beginning to commend ourselves again? Or do we need, like some people, letters of recommendation to you or from you? 2You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, known and read by everybody. 3You sh

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 哥林多后书

1st Corinthians 哥林多前书_1Co_05 1It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that does not occur even among pagans: A man has his father's wife. 2And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have been filled with gr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 哥林多前书

Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them work, family, health, friends and spirit and youre keeping all of these in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it wi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

As a child, Timothy Twix Ward, thought he was normal. But his family saw something special about him. Ward is a member of the San Carlos Apache Tribe in the southwestern state, Arizona. It wasnt until I got older that I knew who I was, that I was dif

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Tom Hiddleston narrating Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead for British Museum. 英国男星汤姆希德勒斯顿为大英博物馆旁白埃及著名文献《死亡之书》。 To the ancient Egyptians death marked the end of one journey and the begin

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

By Amanda Cassandra New York 01 November 2006 Experts in the medical and art communities recently gathered in New York to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the identification of Alzheimer's disease, a progressive brain disorder that gradually des

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十一月)

Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind. It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees. It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep spring of life. Youth

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: He's a spirit that brings joy and can be embodied in everyone and anyone. Santa is what compels you to want to spend time with family, to wanna give back to the community, to want to be and share

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 25 (Xinhua) -- The contender for top Academy Awards including best director and picture The Artist won big at the 27th annual Film Independent Spirit Awards held Saturday afternoon in Santa Monica, California, grossing four major ho

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

They somehow already known what you truly want to become 他们有时候已经知道你想成为的样子 that you gonna have ups when you gonna have something downs 人生起起落落 Most people give up on themselves easily 很多人会轻易放弃

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

卸下包袱,轻装前行,顺利通过四六级 Traveling Light 这首由Joel Hanson和Sara Groves联手带来的《Traveling Light》,实属乡村风格歌曲的经典之作。Joel Hanson的吉他节奏简单明快,在此之前他曾发行过两

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

中国智库7家入选全球智库百强,评选标准是什么今日揭秘 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Suyi Coming up: New analysis shows seven Chinese think tanks are now

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 圣诞欢歌.A.Christmas.Carol

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 圣诞欢歌.A.Christmas.Carol