Learn To Be Grateful 学会感恩 Being grateful is an important philosophy of life and a great wisdom.. It is impossible for anyone to be lucky and successful all the time so long as he lives in the world. We should learn how to face failure or misf

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语标准美文100篇

BARBARA KLEIN: Im Barbara Klein. STEVE EMBER: And Im Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today we tell about Harry Houdini, the great escape artist and magician. BARBARA KLEIN: It was a hot July day in nineteen twelve.

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Colonel: What seems to be the problem, gentlemen? Solder: we’ve got us a crazy one here, sir Solder: Pure mustang(野马), Colonel(陆军上校). Colonel: Really? Colonel: The army has dealt

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 电影学口语

今天我们要学的词是take its/their toll。 Take its/their toll, 是造成损失,伤害的意思。Call center jobs in India have been taking their toll on worker's health, 印度的客户服务中心的工作会对职工的健康造成伤害。

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

I tell you I must go! I retorted, roused to something like passion. Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?--a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

Instead of seeing yourself from the outside in, take a look from the inside out and find the way to your happiness. Have you ever asked yourself the question what makes me me? Well, the real answer can only come from your sprit, your power was in. It

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. This week we travel to Africa with the banjo player Bela Fleck. We hear music from his latest album, Throw Down Your Heart, and discuss a movie about his trip to Afri

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(六)月

格萝利娅·伊斯特梵(Gloria Estefan),这名来自美国迈阿密古巴社区的女歌手,曾经在重大车祸中造成半身瘫痪,但她凭借自己坚强的毅力,最终战胜病魔,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运歌曲

Andrew Wilkie says hes received death threats because of his push for pokies reform. The independent MP says theres(口误,应为thereve) also been threats to release compromising photos of him. Clubs Australia has launched a multi-million dollar c

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2011年

I'm having a hard time at my job. What's wrong,Julia? My colleagues quickly get promotions and I always get sidelined. I don't know what to do anymore. Don't give up so soon. But I don't know what else I can do. I'm willing to work hard but sometimes

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Franklin was deeply, deeply distressed by what he saw. In Ireland he saw how England had put a stranglehold on Irish trade, how absentee English landlords exploited Irish tenant farmers and how those farmers in Franklin's words lived in wretched hove

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Merry Christmas everyone! We know were early this year, but we wanted time to get you in the Christmas spirit. This holiday season, Harp and Maura look at Christmas over the years, talking about their own Christmas traditions and how things change as

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Joel Hanson和Sara Groves两个乡村歌手的首度合作即擦出火花,这首《Traveling Light》节奏明快、旋律流畅。听这首会有特别轻松的感觉,卸下心灵上的包袱,轻装前进,寻找自由... Traveling Light Joel

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

By Ted Landphair Washington, DC 09 June 2008 In the United States, the regulation of alcoholic beverages is the job of state governments. And each of them often delegates responsibility to its smaller divisions called counties. For instance, some co

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(六月)

Without Tickets Fans Can Still Get Into the Olympic Spirit In London's Hyde Park no expensive tickets were needed to watch the women's triathlon. Kate Davis Clarke came from New York City to cheer on her best friend, American triathlon athlete Sarah

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

Chinese actress Jiang Shuying was recently appointed as the UK's Spirit of Youth campaign ambassador.

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

演唱者Joel Hanson和Sara Groves是两个乡村歌手,Joel 是一个优秀吉他弹奏者,在与Sara Groves合作前发行过两张专辑《broken》和《Interview》。与Sara Groves合作的第一支单曲就是《Traveling Light》并因此而大获成功。 Joel Hanson+Sara Groves - Traveling Light 英

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- Silver Linings Playbook finished as the biggest winner at the 28th Independent Spirit Awards held in Santa Monica, California, taking home four top awards including best independent feature on the eve of the 85th Acad

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(230) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Jack, you can get up now, said Annie. Jack opened his eyes. Annie was standing over him. She still had her mask on. We're on safe ground, she said. Jack felt as if he'd been dreaming. He lookedaround. They had reached the tundra at the edge ofthe fro

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 圣诞欢歌.A.Christmas.Carol