Scent of a Woman (S = Lt. Colonel Frank Slade; T = Mr Trask, the headmaster of Baird School) S: This is such a crock of shit. T: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade, you are in the Baird school, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I will give you one final

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

Well I was doubling over the load on my shoulders似乎有双倍的压力和重担压在我的肩上 Was a weight I carried with me everyday感觉自己每日在负重前行 Crossing miles of frustrations and rivers a raging走过挫折的道路,穿越

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

This happened many summers ago. There was a young flower in a desert where was always dried and sad-looking. It was growing by itself, enjoying everyday and saying to the Sun When shall I be grown up? And the Sun would say Be patient. Each time I to

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Adventure is a state of mind and spirit. It comes with faith, for with complete faith, there is no fear of what faces you in life or death. 冒险是一种心态和精神。与之而来的是绝对的信念,这样无论生死,都无所畏惧。(

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.12

The Mars Rover Spirit has long surpassed its planned three-month mission, and appears to be virtually powerless. Researchers still hope that once the Martian days lengthen, the rover's batteries may charge up to the point where communication again be

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Well I was doubling over the load on my shoulders 曾经我的肩膀背负太多 Was a weight I carried with me everyday 我每天背负着很重的压力 Crossing miles of frustrations and rivers a raging 走过挫折的道路,穿过伤痛的河流

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Traveling Light-Joel HansonSara Groves Well I was doubling over the load on my shoulders 曾经我的肩膀背负太多 Was a weight I carried with me everyday 我每天背负着很重的压力 Crossing miles of frustrations and rivers a raging 走过挫

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Traveling Light-Joel HansonSara Groves Well I was doubling over the load on my shoulders 曾经我的肩膀背负太多 Was a weight I carried with me everyday 我每天背负着很重的压力 Crossing miles of frustrations and rivers a raging 走过挫

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Buffalo Bill Cody, 1846-1917: He Represented the Spirit and Tradition of the American West GWEN OUTEN: Im Gwen Outen. DOUG JOHNSON: And Im Doug Johnson with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. Today, we tell the story of a m

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(六)月

By Nico Gnecchi Dadaab, Kenya 20 September 2006 Former rebel leader and self-proclaimed spiritual medium Alice Lakwena said she is ready to return home to Uganda after years of exile in a refugee camp in northern Kenya. The charasmatic leader, who c

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(九月)

Chinese Farmer Bikes to Olympic Games Chen Guanming says he loves being in London for the Olympics - and thats a good thing since it took him two years to get here. He road across 16 countries on this pedicab, all the way from his home in eastern Chi

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

ALLISON AUBREY, HOST: Once your holiday meal is cooked to perfection according to sound, you may want to add a festive cocktail on the side. Here in D.C., locals are getting their fill at a Christmas-themed pop-up bar. It's called Miracle on Seventh

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

They've Got Spirit, Yes They Do: Christopher Guest Rallies His Team For 'Mascots' play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0008:00repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

今天我们要学的词是innovation。 Innovation, 意思是创新,改革。由于其主要顾客群在亚洲,诺基亚公司将把生产线完全转移到亚洲。诺基亚市场部主管说, By working more closely with our suppliers, we be

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

【今日课堂详说】 上回我们就说到cheer up也是振作抖擞精神的意思。今天我们继续来盘点。今天我们要说的是spirit和动词、副词连用表示cheer up的意思。 2. lift one's spirits upEg. You have got to do so

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

暂无音频 STATEMENT BY THE PRESIDENT Today I have signed into law H.R. 146, the Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009. This landmark bill will protect millions of acres of Federal land as wilderness, protect more than 1,000 miles of rivers throu

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

By Wang Yiru Washington 05 April 2007 Watch American Philanthropy report Each year, Business Week magazine publishes a list of the 50 Most Generous American Philanthropists based on charitable donations over the past five years. Billionaire investor

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(四月)

The owners of a Hong Kong-registered oil tanker involved in South Korea's worst oil spill say the South Korean decision to indict the ship's officers for the incident is unjust. The owners say the crew should in fact be commended. 在韩国发生事故

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年1月

Nearly 500 youngsters from around the world are getting a close-up view of the Olympics at the Olympic Youth Camp, which got underway in Beijing Wednesday. Mike O'Sullivan reports, the camp uses sports to build bridges between cultures. Detyange Van

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)

Flutter Battle 你喜欢蝴蝶吗?你了解蝴蝶吗?有的人认为蝴蝶是非常绅士的物种,让我们一起去了解真实的情况吧。 'Flutter Battle' on today's A Moment Of Science. One thinks of nature as red in tooth and claw, as

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest