INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., were in Denver, Colorado near the great Rocky Mountains. Robbie and Grandpa have come to join Richard for a few days. Tonight, Richard will sleep at a campground, but Robbie and Grandpa are going t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

EXPLORATIONS - Mars Exploration, Part 2 By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 (THEME) VOICE ONE: This is Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: An artists picture of a Mars Rover vehicle. And

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

为什么不能看这部电影,因为我要和我女朋友一起看到时候,还能不能好好一起玩耍了! A: Hey, you wanna see a movie tomorrow? B: Sounds like a good plan. What do you want to see? A: How about Legally Blonde. B: Ah, my

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

The editor of the Memphis Avalanche swoops thus mildly down upon a correspondent who posted him as a Radical: While he was writing the first word, the middle, dotting his i's, crossing his t's, and punching his period, he knew he was concocting a sen

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 马克吐温最佳短篇小说

[00:01.16]Summon Up Courage迎接挑战 [00:04.32]There were two men both decided to get a horse. [00:09.17]One man found a red horse with much spirit. [00:12.87]The other chose one more docile. [00:15.50]They would go riding together every day. [00:18.1

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧背囊超越自我

CATTI口译常用词汇集锦(1) 【编者按】CATTI考试将近,这些高频常用词汇,你值得拥有~~~ 习惯于勤劳工作become inured to hard work 本着互相尊重的精神in a spirit of mutual respect 中国古典建筑的典范

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

A: Hey, you wanna see a movie tomorrow? B: Sounds like a good plan. What do you want to see? A: How about Legally Blonde. B: Ah, my girlfriend wanted to see that movie. I have to take her later so I don't want to watch it ahead of time. How about The

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

军争篇 NO.5: 三军可夺气,将军可夺心。 是故朝气锐,昼气惰,暮气归。 善用兵者,避其锐气,击其惰归,此治气者也。 以治待乱,以静待哗,此治心者也。 以近待远,以佚待劳,以饱待饥

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 孙子兵法

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_01 1In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and to teach 2until the day he was taken up to heaven, after giving instructions through the Holy Spirit to the apostles he had chosen. 3After his suffering

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

今天我们要学的词是take its/their toll。 Take its/their toll, 是造成损失,伤害的意思。Call center jobs in India have been taking their toll on worker's health, 印度的客户服务中心的工作会对职工的健康造成伤害。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

2016s word of the year was Fuuuuuuuuuuck. 2016年的年度热词是Fuuuuuuuuuuck(我勒个擦/妈了个鸡/卧槽自行翻译吧)。 In the past, Merriam-Websters Word of the Year directly corresponded to the major events of that year. 过去,韦氏年

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

今天我们分享的是生命中的五个球。 Five Balls of Life 生命中的五个球 Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them work, family, health, friends and spirit and you're keeping all of th

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

The Special Olympic Games opened last night, as I am a fan of the sports, so I am very interested in the opening. Whats more, I couldnt wait to hear Avril to sing in the opening. Avril is my favorite singer, I liked her since I was very small. Avril

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

The Princess of Cambridge has finally been revealed to the world as Charlotte Elizabeth Diana - in a touching nod to her grandfather, her grandmother and her great-grandmother. 剑桥公主终于对外宣布她取名为夏洛特伊丽莎白戴安娜名

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I always thought I loved myself. Maybe I did when I was younger and forgot as I got older. I had to think more deeply about it after a very beloved Heavenly Spiritual Guide said to me: When are you going to stop pretending to love yourself?我一直以

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

It's no accident that democracy and theater emerged around the same time in ancient Athens. 无怪乎民主和剧院同时出现于古代雅典。 Both of them yank the individual out of the enclosure of her private self. 民主和戏剧都把个体从

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Merry Christmas! 今天我们聊聊最正宗的美国圣诞传统。很多可能会surprise你噢。比如,有些美国人圣诞节会去中餐馆。 关键词: Christmas traditions and practices: 圣诞传统、庆祝方式 The season of being t

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

What happens to us when we die? Jude asked. His big brother Dylan said, It depends on whether you're a good person or a bad person. If you're a good person, your spirit leaves your body and enters the body of an animal. Jude asked, Which animal? Dyla

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Im safely aside I live from my instincts Cant see your reasons Cant see your rhymes I take my steps Need nothing to follow All those miles Ill make mine Been there, been gone Im here, I am nowhere With you Id stay for a while Might feel like home The

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

《飞屋环游记》讲述了寡居的78岁卡尔老先生,为了信守对爱妻的承诺,决定带着他与艾利打造的房屋一飞冲天,前往他与艾利小时候设下的终极目标仙境瀑布。卡尔在屋外绑上数以万计的气球

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲