They marched as far as Athens, which they sacked. They also marched on Constantinople. 西哥特人向雅典进军并掠夺它,他们兵临君士坦丁堡城下, Finally, under the leadership of their king, Alaric, they turned towards Italy where

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 Description: A midair failure forced you to eject from your aircraft. Unfortunately, you landed directly in the middle of territory controlled by the enemy. Your mission is one of surv

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily Free Games

First up today,the ceremony in B honors American and Iraqi forces.It happened in a palace that once belonged to Saddam Hussein who sin Iraqi former dictator who was forced out of power by the war that started in 2003.The ceremony paid the tribute to

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十二)月

Julianna: Ha ha! The wicked witch is dead! Hugo: What are you talking about? Julianna: Bettina is stepping down as chairperson of the committee. I thought this day would never come. Hugo: Thats a big surprise. I never thought Id live to see the day w

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

BEIJING, Oct. 5 (Xinhua) -- Elena Vesnina of Russia eliminated(消除,排除) her compatriot Maria Sharapova 7-6(3), 6-2 in the second round of China Open here on Tuesday. As a former world number one and the 12th seed in Beijing, Sharapova was l

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

歌曲 : Cuba libre 艺人 : Aqua 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 : Aquarius 发行年代 : 2000 风格 : Pop / Dance 介绍: Aqua(水叮当)这个乐队组合来自北欧,由4人组成:Lene Grawford Nystrom和Rene Dif负责声音,Soren Rasted和Claus Norreen负责制作。他们

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

By Mandy Clark London 05 February 2008 The United Nations reports that family members kill more than 5,000 women and girls around the world each year in so-called honor killings. It is the punishment often meted out to women suspected of unsanctioned

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. The United States has accused several of its Arab allies of being among the worst offenders of human trafficking. The State Department last week released its Trafficking in Persons Report for two t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(六)月

Forced labor does occur in many industries, 强制劳动在很多国家都屡见不鲜, especially those where the workers are migrants or otherwise vulnerable, and this needs to be addressed. 尤其发生在移民劳工和其他弱势群体中,这

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

My interpreter told me their stories. We have no freedom, they said. 翻译告诉我他们的故事。我们没有自由,他们说道。 We hope still, though, that we could leave this house someday and go someplace else where we actually get paid

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Do it right now! 立即行动。 You've got to get over your fear of starting eventually. 要克服对开始行动的恐惧 Have no fear of perfection you'll never reach it. SalvadorDali. 萨尔瓦多达利说过:不追求完美,你将永远不能

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

婚前想想 Can we have fun together? 我们可以玩到一起吗? Have you ever seen two people sit acrossfrom one another in silence at brunch as though they are being forced to walkthrough their day together? Not. fun. 你可曾见过两个人在

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

It took all the money they had, but with their brand new fleet they defeated the Carthaginians, who were soon forced to cede Sicily to the Romans. 他们花费了他们的全部金钱造了这些船,但他们用这支崭新组建的船队战胜了迦

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

LONDON, July 13 (Xinhua) -- China's star hurdler Liu Xiang's back injury which forced him out of the London Diamond League finals is not serious, his long-time coach Sun Haiping said here on Friday. Liu Xiang felt a little uncomfortable in his back a

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

NANNING, Aug. 20 (Xinhua) -- Typhoon Kai-Tak has left three people dead, one person missing and forced over 111,500 people to evacuate their homes in southwest China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region as of Monday afternoon, local civil affairs autho

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Clashes between police and supporters of the Maldives' former president, Mohamed Nasheed, have spread beyond the capital of Male to several outlying islands, a day after an alleged coup forced his resignation. Residents of the islands told media outl

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

European Union officials say Cyprus has reached a bailout deal with international lenders that will see the country's second biggest bank shut down. Agreement was reached early Monday at last-minute talks in Brussels with the European Union, European

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

My body isn't perfect。 我的身体不完美。 I don't walk with confidence。 我走起路来没自信。 I get into fights with my parents and friends。 我和父母朋友都争吵。 Some nights I'd rather be by myself than out partying。 有的

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

How to get lucky in life 好运气的敲门砖 Keep on Hustling 坚持努力 Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get. Ray Kroc You don't lose until you quit, so don't quit.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Colin Dixon is the manager of a secure depot where bank notes are stored for the Bank of England. On 21 February he was kidnapped by two men posing as police officers. His wife and eight year old son were also abducted. The kidnappers then forced Mr

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语