单身情歌也温暖:欢乐合唱团Glee - Silly Love songs 在刚刚结束的《欢乐合唱团》第二季第12集中,有人开口告白,有人终于失恋,有人情人节落单,有人甜甜蜜蜜,在这样一个闹腾戏剧的情人节最

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Top South Carolina officials including Senator Linden Greg and Governor Nikki Haley have called for the confederate flag to come down at the State Capital in a week of the deadly shooting at a historic black church. Nine black church goers were kille

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(六)月

M: Can I help you, Miss? W: Yes, I'd like to open an account. M: Certainly, Miss. What kind of account would you want? W: I am not too sure, but I need an account from which I can withdraw money anytime I like, and get some interest on it as well. M

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

文本: The symbol not ofimperial grandeur, but of crushing national annihilation, a permanent, daily,wounding reminder of conquest and humiliation. The most colossal exercise, in fact, in colonial domination anywhere in medieval Europe. Beneaththe

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

文本: The symbol not of imperial grandeur, but of crushing national annihilation, a permanent, daily, wounding reminder of conquest and humiliation. The most colossal exercise, in fact, incolonial domination anywhere in medievalEurope.Beneath the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Edward, who needed no tutorials on the connections between ceremonies and power, immediately took this as a slap in the face, an act of virtual rebellion. In 1276, a huge army, the biggest seen in Britain since the Norman Conquest, invaded Gwynedd, p

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

模仿文本:It's now clear that significant numbers of hostages and kidnappers died during the Algerian military crackdown on their besieged gas complex in the desert. And it seems the Algerian military operation may still be underway. In his stat

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

1.By tomorrow, Cleveland's mayor should have a plan on whether more security is needed at a school where a student shot and wounded four people before killing himself. Also expected in the plan: how the school identifies potential problems among stud

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

Do you ever see These shadows over me And all the things you left that leave me hollow Do you ever feel In time we're forced to heal And all the bitter pills you made me swallow All undone All unsung and left to fall Every memory that I hold Were all

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Lawmakers never really stop campaigning even when they're in office. Politics and public perception dictate a lot of what they do and how they think. Our next story is an example of that. The congressman at the center of it is Re

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

BEIJING, June 16 (Xinhuanet) Jennifer Lopez said that shes uncertain whether she will return to the American Idol judging panel next season, media reported Thursday. Lopez signed a one-year deal with the show and is happy that there is no rush for he

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是U-turn。 U-turn, 是180度转弯,掉头的意思,经常用来指彻底转变。 He made a U-turn on his campaign promise of lowering taxes after being elected, 他当选后,彻底改变了减税的竞选誓言。 He

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Southern Senegal is experiencing some of the worst fighting in years, as violence between separatist rebels and army loyalists flares. The fighting has left one small town in rural Senegal deserted, as farmers are forced to leave their crops to lang

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(九月)

And think about the friends who never got the chance to go to college but were still invested in your successfriends who talked you out of dropping out, friends who kept you out of trouble so that you could graduate on time, friends who forced you to

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Idiom: Pull someone's leg ( joke ) Hit the book: Launch Suspect Gamble Cash flow crunch Sign up Rake in Sleek Roster Raise When Aulay Macaulay launched his web development business he never suspected he would spend years living in his office, but it

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

今天我们要学的词是 crumbling。Crumbling形容词,意思是破碎的、崩塌的 。Many people living near a crumbling dam in storm-battered Puerto Rico have been evacuated, Governor Ricardo Rossello said. 波多黎各总督里卡多罗赛洛

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

An 11-year-old boy from Germany has caused a domestic incident by claiming he's the victim of forced labour because his mother asks him to do the chores. The youngster even called a police emergency line to complain he was being treated like a slave

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Forecasters are warning of another round of torrential rains in the central Chinese province of Hunan over the coming days. Luo Yijun, deputy director of Hunan's Flood Control Office, says a number of cities in the province should be prepared for mor

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

RHINO:Yes,Bolt.I can be a valuable addition to your team. BOLT:Im listening. RHINO:Im lighting quick.I have razor(剃刀) sharp(锋利的) reflexes(反射).Wa!And Im a master of stealth(秘密).Plus,Ill keep the cat in check. BOLT:The

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

We move to Africa now. And a child bride in northern Nigeria has admitted killing her husband just a week after she was married. She said she was forced to marry a 35-year old. And she apparently put rat poison in the food that was sharing at a famil

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版