Look at me You may think you see who I really am But you'll never know me Ev'ry day It's as if I play a part Now I see If I wear a mask I can fool the world But I cannot fool my heart Who is that girl I see Staring straight back at me When will my re

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

DIALOGUE 61 Let's Go and See

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

Let's Go and See Star Wars 1--What would you like to do tonight? 2--I don't know. What do you suggest? 1--Let's have a look in the paper and see what's on. 2--I'd like to go to the cinema. 1--Have you seen 'Star Wars'? 2--No, I haven't. And I'd real

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Let's Go and See Star Wars 1--What would you like to do tonight? 2--I don't know. What do you suggest? 1--Let's have a look in the paper and see what's on. 2--I'd like to go to the cinema. 1--Have you seen 'Star Wars'? 2--No, I haven't. And I'd real

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

MTV( Music Television )是全球最大音乐电视网,以创立播放音乐录影带(MV)的单独的电视网; MV是Music Video(音乐录影带)的缩写,就是我们平常看到的音乐电视。 一般提到的mtv绝对不能等同于

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

They have nothing to compare it to. 没有任何比较。 When these villagers claimed their freedom, the slaveholders burned down all of their houses. 如果这些人要为自己争取自由,奴隶主就烧掉他们所有的房子。 I mean, these

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

听力题目: 1. (A). Sandra and Jim took only two tests. (B). Sandra passed the examination to Jim. (C). Sandra tested Jim on the nations past. (D). Sandra and Jim both passed every final exam. 2. (A). I must leave. (B). Ill get it soon. (C). I of

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

模仿句子:But it wasn't the first time in his life he'd faced difficulty. As a child he'd lived through Liberia's devastating civil war which eventually forced his family to become refugees in neighbouring Ivory Coast. 翻译:但这并非他第一

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

The recent death of a 28-year-old bridesmaid in Wenchang, Hainan province, from being forced to drink too much alcohol at a wedding banquet has stirred up public debate, the media reported last Monday. 据媒体上周一报道,近日海南省文昌市

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

More bodies have been recovered from the Java Sea where an AirAsia flight crashed. Four more corpses were recovered over the weekend, raising the total to 34. 30 of them had been transferred to Surabaya, Indonesia as part of the ongoing investigation

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Dreams, that's where I have to go To see your beautiful face anymore I stare at a picture of you and listen to the radio Hope, hope there's a conversation We both admit we had it good But until then it's alienation, I know That much is understood And

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

A last embrace, last words to say Before the war took their fate away Before to kill became his forced task And bleeding fields were covered with sins His wounded heart is crying out for home Away away my love to where all darkness will be gone Away

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

1. An explosion at a Kabul supermarket has left at least eight people dead and injured others. Police say at least three of the dead are foreigners. The grocery store is situated in a heavily-guarded district popular with Westerners. 2. Protesters ar

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(二月)

1.26 mln S China residents affected by Typhoon Son-Tinh HAIKOU, Nov. 1 (Xinhua) -- Typhoon Son-Tinh, the 23rd typhoon of the year, has killed one person and left another six missing in south China's Hainan Province, as well as affected over 1.26 mill

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(232) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. What the hell is going on? (到底怎么回事?) 说此话之人身份通常为上级,且相处较久。 2. All rise! (全体起立!) 从小学到高中英语课代表在老师宣布上课后一直喊的是Stand up! 这当然没什么不

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Dec. 26 (Xinhua) -- China has reiterated its ban on corporal punishment and forced self-incrimination in police investigations in a revised regulation on the handling of criminal cases. The revised regulation, released on Wednesday by the Mi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This is the shocking moment a Russian schoolgirl was beaten up and forced to drink from a puddle by classmates who were 'jealous of her good looks'. 有一个俄罗斯女生因为太美丽而受同学嫉妒,遭暴打并被逼迫喝泥水,简直触目

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

本期内容: BiggerdiscountsthannormalareexpectedinthetraditionalBoxingDaysales, asshopstrytomakeupforweaktradinginthelead -uptoChristmas. Ontopofwidespreaddeductionsalreadyofferedbyretailers, theywillbeforcedtocutpricesfurthertogetridofunwantedst

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

Thaksin Shinawatra: One Year at Manchester City FRI 20 MAY 2016 The former owner talks about being forced to sell the club after his assets were frozen

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

今天学的词是scandal。Scandal就是丑闻,丢脸的事。你肯定会说,噢,这个词我熟悉,听多了。报导说,最近两年来, ...national and local scandals have polluted the political atmosphere for GOP candidates, 全国和地

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 学个词