婚前想想-我为什么要有这段感情(4)
时间:2019-01-22 作者:英语课 分类:英语听力广播—Listening
英语课
婚前想想
Can we have fun together?
我们可以玩到一起吗?
Have you ever seen two people sit acrossfrom one another in silence at brunch 1 as though they are being forced to walkthrough their day together? Not. fun.
你可曾见过两个人在早午餐时默默地坐在一起,仿佛他们是被迫待在一起度过一天的时间?没意思。
Can we have fun apart?
我们能玩得开心吗?
Co-dependency ain't cute, y'all.
你们的互相依赖并不明智。
Why am I in this relationship?
我为什么要有这段感情?
Is it because you respect, love, trust,and value the person you are with? Or because you're afraid of being alone,worried about finances 2, or have built a life you’re scared to leave?
是因为你尊重、爱、信任和珍惜你的另一半吗?还是因为你害怕孤单,经济拮据,或者害怕失去你现有的生活?
Where is this going?
感情最终会怎样?
Living in the "now" is great,but eventually the partnership 3 will need a plan or someone will begin to feelanxious.
活在当下是很棒的一件事,但是感情最终需要有个方向,否则有人会开始感到焦虑。
n.早午餐
- They eat much the same thing for brunch every day.每天早午餐他们总是吃同样的东西。
- What did you have for your brunch?你早午饭都吃些什么?
n.(pl.)财源,资产
- I need a professional to sort out my finances. 我需要专业人士为我管理财务。
- The company's finances are looking a bIt'shaky. 这个公司的财政情况看来有点不稳定。
n.合作关系,伙伴关系
- The company has gone into partnership with Swiss Bank Corporation.这家公司已经和瑞士银行公司建立合作关系。
- Martin has taken him into general partnership in his company.马丁已让他成为公司的普通合伙人。