公司主管Andy又请专门研究肢体语言的Monica给公司销售员 Sara和James培训。Monica说: Monica: Okay, so we talked about composure. Let's go in the other direction now and talk about humor. J: Ah, that's something that's always pu

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Many years ago I read that credit cards were the thing of the future. Credit card companies were telling us that plastic would replace cash. Well, this hasnt happened. People are still using notes and coins. The Internet has increased the use of cred

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

To finish up is really the same as to finish, but we love in English to use those prepositions as part of these two word verbs. To finish up就是to finish的意思,但在英语中我们喜欢用这些介词来作为由两个单词构成的动词的一

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

核心句型: He did the dirty work on that project. 在那个项目中,他真是吃力不讨好啊。 the dirty work直译过来就是:脏活儿,这个短语的正确意思是:吃力不讨好的活儿。因此,当美国人说He did the d

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Grammar Girl here. Todays topic is cement versus concrete. Guest writer Sal Glynn writes: Accuracy is important. You might think concrete and cement are interchangeable, but you'll quickly find that you're mistaken when some guy at Home Depot rolls h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

图片1 图片2 by Jason Marshall Despite many peoples assumption to the contrary, math is undeniably artistic. It takes a tremendous amount of creative muscle and artistry to devise mathematical solutions. And, as made evident by their frequent batt

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

81. Looks like I'm gonna have to buy a winter suit, too. 看来我也得去买一套冬季西装. suit /sju:t/ 是

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Adele客串丑女贝蒂第三季并献唱Right as rain 斩获两项格莱美大奖包括最佳新人奖及最佳流行女歌手大奖的英国新人灵魂歌手Adele,于日前客串了热门美剧《丑女贝蒂》Ugly Betty第三季第22集,并演

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Song:No Good Advice Artist:Girls Aloud Daddy told me look into the future Sit at your computer, be a good girl And mama said remember you're a lady Think before your play and straighten your curls Well everybodys talking like I'm crazy Danger is

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

36. you are special a well-know speaker started on his seminar by holding up a $20 bill in the room of 200. He asked,who would like this $20 bill.Hands started going up.He said,I'm going to give this $20 to one of you,but first,let me do this.He pro

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Language Points BGM Talk Dirty to Me dirty/nasty/filthy dirty talk He's filthy rich. Have one's mind in the gutter. Kiss my ass. Screw you.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Dad: you are gonna go back into that courtroom tomorrow and youre gonna recuse [rɪ'kjʊz] yourself from this case, all right? Or drop it. Either way, youre done. Laurel: if you think Im gonna abandon Emily Nocenti, then you don't know me all that we

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Hi! This is Stever Robbins, host of the Get-it-Done Guys Quick and Dirty Tips to Work Less and Do More. Grammar Girl is working on her book this week and since I do a lot of public speaking, she asked me to talk about how to use similes and metaphors

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Wendi: At my station there's a lot of weirdoes. Have you noticed? Todd: There is a lot of weirdoes in the train station. Wendi: There's a lot of weirdoes at my station. Todd: Yeah, why do you think that? Do you think that they just like the train sta

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

英文歌词: I'm bringin' sexy back Them other boys they don't know how to act I think it's special... what's behind your back So turn around and and I'll pick up the slack (Take it to the bridge) Dirty Babe You see these shackles baby I'm your slave I

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I don't know what I'm doing wrong Maybe I've been here too long The songs on the radio sound the same Everybody just looks the same 我不知道我做错了什么 也许是因为我待在这儿太久了吧 感觉收音机里总是那几首同样的歌

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

讲解 Today's key word is Germ Germ g-e-r-m 微生物 细菌 Germ is something that can produce disease. Here is an example: This germ is found on things used by the patients. 这种细菌会附着在病人使用过的东西上。 没错!今天我们

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

i was slicing up an avocado when you came up behind me with your silent brand new sneakers your reflection i did not see it was the hottest day in august and we were heading for the sea for a second my mind started drifting you put your arms around m

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Victorians were not constantly miserable -- they just usually got serious when they thought a portrait was being taken. As cameras became more common and photography improved, aesthetics changed and smiles returned. 维多利亚时期的人们并非过

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文