Passage 31 Water Pollution Water is very important to us. Factories and plants need water for industrial uses and large pieces of farmland need it for irrigation. Without water to drink, people die in a short time. Today most water sources are so di

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听写

必背句型: A:I have a deadline to meet. 我必须遵守期限。 B:Then you will be busy. 那样你会很忙。 I'm running out of time. 我现在时间紧迫。 I don't have enough time to finish that job. 我时间不够了。 I'm under the gun.

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

Callum: Hello, Im Callum Robertson and this is Entertainment. Next Monday, August 27th , in Britain is a national holiday or what we call a bank holiday and several thousand people will be heading off to a small village in Wales which is hosting the

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

新课标小学英语第九册(一年级起点外研版)Module 5 UNIT 1 It's mine! UNIT 2 Amy's blue dress is wet.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准小学五年级英语

图片1 图片2 图片3 by Jason Marshall Today we're turning our attention to using everything we've learned so far to help you solve math problems faster than you ever thought was possible. In this article youll learn two tips to help you add quick

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

Lesson 14 Text A They Don't Talk Mr Jones was very angry with his wife, and she was very angry with her husband. For several days they did not speak to each other at all. One evening Mr Jones was very tired when he came back from work, so he went to

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--初级

Lucy takes her dirty clothes and puts them into a hamper. 露西把脏衣服放进脏衣篮里。 A hamper, hamper, is also sometimes called a clothes hamper, and it's a little box, you can think of it as, 脏衣篮有时候也叫洗衣篮,你可以把

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

This is insane. There's nothing left of these houses. Absolutely, freaking nothing, oh, my god, was on. I'm a little freaked out because I'm pretty sure I just saw a tornado form and cross the thruway. Oh, my god, my god, my god. We got roads and bri

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(九)月

Im not the worlds biggest fan of banks. Ive had too many bad experiences of them. I really dont know how they can advertise and say they look after you. They dont. Bank charges are way too high; you spend ages waiting to be served; and then they say

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

She brought home a salad and a large pizza. She put them on the table. Her husband asked if he could join her. She was surprised, but she said of course. They started eating. This is delicious, he said. He was wolfing the pizza down. Sometimes I don'

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Topics: Famous Buildings/Structures-The Brooklyn Bridge; The Minimum Wage; to speculate versus to deliberate versus to contemplate; holy moly; down-and-dirty Words: suspension bridge marvel on site caisson permanent paralyzed to supervise federal int

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

文本: MAX BIRD:Dirty little pest! TINTIN:_(1)_. MAX BIRD:Is this what you're looking for? TINTIN:The scroll!...He has it with him... MAX BIRD:THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE,KID!WHERE IS THE SCROLL??! TINTIN:I DON'T HAVE THE SCROLL!! MAX BIRD:THEN WE WO

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

I dont understand why people want a pet. Its strange. Why would you want an animal to live in the same house as you? Some people let their pets sleep on their bed. This doesnt sound too hygienic to me. Cats and dogs spend a long time outdoors, puttin

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-T

英语学习笔记: filthy adj. 污秽的;肮脏的 lame adj. 无趣的 sleazy adj. 低劣的 insane adj. 疯狂的 sleazeball n. 排斥他人的人 The joke is so lame. 这就是个无趣的冷笑话 He is a lame. 他很无趣。 Don't touch it

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

by Michael W. Flynn Hello, and welcome to a special joint episode of Grammar Girls Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing and Legal Lads Quick and Dirty Tips for a More Lawful Life. Grammar Girl here. Todays topic is illegal versus unlawful. Here's

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

If you're confused about that versus which, don't feel bad. It's one of the most common topics people ask me about. I used to work as a technical writer, and I'd often edit documents in which people used the wrong word. More than once, I'd put in the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

pay in cash 用现金支付 Will you be paying by credit card or with cash? 您是要刷卡呢,还是现金支付? I pay by check. 我要用支票支付。 I'm just going to pay for this with a check. 我要用支票进行支付。 Can I pay in K

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Adele客串丑女贝蒂第三季并献唱Right as rain 斩获两项格莱美大奖包括最佳新人奖及最佳流行女歌手大奖的英国新人灵魂歌手Adele,于日前客串了 热门美剧《丑女贝蒂》Ugly Betty第三季第22集,并演

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

本期内容: A clear fast is better than a dirty breakfast. 宁为清贫,不为浊富 这里,我们要注意一个单词 fast 我们都知道fast做形容词和副词是快速的意思,但做名词,它还有禁食,斋戒的意思。 A cl

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读