Hello. Hi! You look so tired. Really? Yes. What's in your hands? A football. So dirty! Played it just now? Yes. We had a match with Class Two. Really? What was the result? 3:0. We won the match Wonderful! Call me next time, ok? No problem. Have you

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 校园英语

李阳标准美语6b 4.炎热的太阳让我们口渴。 The boiling sun made us thirsty. 5.我想诅咒工作做的如此糟糕的人。 I want to curse the person who did the bad work. 6.二战比一战更残酷。 World War Ⅱwas worse than World

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

President Obama is challenging Congress to quickly pass his latest proposal to shrink the nation's debt. It includes spending cuts in the most financially weighty programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid, and also calls for an end to certain tax break

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

228. Don't look down upon me W: Are you ok to deal with it? With only a few tricks. M: Don't look down upon me. W: I really can't tell. M: Can you dunk? Are you kidding? W: Don't look down upon me. M: Then show me. 229. You won't be sick with dirty h

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

02.01.13 1, Don't try any tricks. 2, You'll be very unwise not to agree with me. 3, you have pay for that. 4, I'll solve you sooner or later. 5, Behave yourself. 6, let me catch you other again. 7, Don't you dare? 8, You wait.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 万用英语口语句典

Yes, sir. I'll bring your drink right away. 来了,先生。我马上把您的饮料拿来。 It's not that. There's an animal in my wife's salad. 不是钦料。我妻子的沙拉里有个东西。 Is there sir? I'm very sorry. I'll change it stra

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

What a mess! There are dirty dishes in the sink and spaghetti sauce all over the counters. If you're going to cook, then you should clean up afterwards. Why is the floor sticky, too? I'm going to need dishwashing soap and a mop. What room is a big me

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 推理类英语听力

To hamper, as a verb, means something different. 动词hamper的意思又有所不同。 To hamper someone means to get in their way to prevent them from doing something. To hamper someone的意思是阻碍某人阻止某人做某事。 But as a noun

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

be sick of 厌倦 put something back 把放回去 alternate vi. 交替 employee n. 员工 employer n. 雇主 wake up 醒来 the middle of 在中间 spicy adj. 辣的 Sometimes when Im sick of doing laundry I just fold my husbands dirty clothes and pu

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

[00:00.00]Module 4 CHANGES [00:06.26]Unit 2 Kunling was a beautiful place. [00:11.43]1 Listen and read [00:14.94]Help our town! [00:17.53]Our town,Kunling was a beautiful place. [00:21.55]The river was clean [00:23.59]and there were many old trees be

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 外研社新标准初中英语八年级

bedraggled, [bi'drgld] adj (衣服、头发等被雨泥)弄湿的,凌乱不堪的=wet+dirty 【例】a street of bedraggled tenements 两旁是破旧公寓的街道。 【记】我的记法不是有一点黄,更难登小雅之书!如有文

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

Hello. Hi! You look so tired. Really? Yes. What's in your hands? A football. So dirty! Played it just now? Yes. We had a match with Class Two. Really? What was the result? 3:0. We won the match Wonderful! Call me next time, ok? No problem. Have you

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 校园英语

Today's topic is who versus whom. I've received three requests from listeners to cover this topic. Here's Noreen: I just wondered if possibly in one of your episodes you could go through the use of who versus whom. I think that's a common misundersta

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Todays topic is Nothing Ages Writing Faster Than Slang. Guest writer Sal Glynn writes Slang is made of informal words and phrases that originate in speech, and often includes substitutions for formal words, like ride or wheels for

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is compound possession, but a couple of people told me they expected last week's episode to be about the word capital, since the iTunes title was A Capital Idea. So I'll address that question first. Here's Scott: Comp

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

老美很喜欢用 hard 这个字在许多不同的场合. 例如你说他对我很凶, 这个凶就可以用 hard. 或是安慰人家不要太难过, 则可以用 no hard feelings. 等等很多很多用

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

趣谈英语Dog的用法 Dog(狗): 常指人,好人坏人都可以;bitch(母狗),则指泼妇 You are a lucky dog.你真是个幸运儿。 My boss is a jolly dog.我的老板是个风趣的家伙。 Every dog has his day.凡人都有得意时。 David works like a dog .David工作真卖劲儿。 The film m

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

give other one's word 向人保证 give sb a black eye 打某人一顿 give sb a break 给某人一个改过的机会 give sb a buzz 打电话给某人 give sb a dirty look 对某人瞪一眼 give sb

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

My father's never waiting by the window Watching as his life goes by He gets right in there with both hands and gets dirty He'll be that way until he dies My father never gave me a curfew This is just what he'd say, he said Always wear your runners i

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

darren hayes - walk away i have been angry for so long- i let you know. shoulda walked away when i was young- i let you go. i turned away, but maybe i was wrong. i've been polishing blame for so long now- my pride and joy. a bit of tragedy never hurt

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧