Twenty Dollar Twenty Dollar A well-known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill. In the room of 200, he asked, who would like this $20 bil? Hands started going up. He said, I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 晨读英语美文60篇

Grammar Girl here. Todays lesson involves a question of Cathysor should that be a question of Cathy? By the end of this podcast, youll know which possessive to use. Now, Cathy has been wondering about the so-called double possessive and asks, Which i

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Lesson 21 Fur and Paws 第21课 毛和爪子 1. What is it? 1. 它是什么? A cat has fur, paws and a tail. 猫有毛,爪子和尾巴。 fur 毛 paws 爪子 tail 尾巴 2. Let's sing a song. 2. 来唱一首歌。 I saw a dog in a purple hat, On

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第三册

Come on Monday hard to wake up Fill my coffee cup I'm out the door Yeah the freeway's standing still today It's gonna make me late and that's for sure I'm running out of gas and out of time Never gonna make it there by nine There's gotta be something

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

AS IT IS 2015-08-10 Activist: London Property Market Tied to 'Dirty Money' Anti-corruption activists say billions of dollars earned from criminal acts are passing through the London property market. They also say a lot of the money for housing and ot

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

So the question is, what is the next big idea for this generation? 那么问题来了,我们这一代的下一个大想法又是什么呢? And I believe what comes next is for this generation to let go of fossil fuels for good, just as we did wit

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

英文歌词: He takes you out and he takes you up 'cause he can show you so much I go to bed and tomorrow again there's a lot of work to be done 他带你出去令你开心 因为他能给你这么多 我爬上床睡觉,明天又是同样的一天 还有很多工作等着我 He gives you gol

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

That's where you're wrong, my friend, my friend, said a voice. 你这话就错了,我的朋友,我的朋友,我的朋友,一个声音说。 Wilbur looked through the fence and saw the goose standing there. 威尔伯朝栏板外面望去,看到

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Idiom: Quick fix ( temporary solution ) Hit the book: Subtle Glide Shudder Backfiring Pressurization Precautionary Construe Droll Subtle noises are not the ones to worry aboutComplete silencesuggesting all/both the engines have failedwould probably c

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

英文歌词 N Sync原唱,这里是快男张杰的版本 Dirty pop I'm sick and tired of hearing all These people talk about What's the deal with this pop life And when is it gonna fade out The thing you've got to realize What we're doing is not a trend We got the

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Slum 贫民窟 People say that one billion people in the world are living in slums. 人们说世界上有10亿人住在贫民窟里. What are slums? 什么是贫民窟? A slum is a dirty, dangerous area of the city. 贫民窟是城市中肮脏、危险

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第12册

讲解 Today's key word is Pee Pee p-e-e 小便 嘘嘘 When someone pees, they urinate(小便). Here is an example: I must go for a pee. 我得去小便。 不要惊讶,没错,我们今天要说的就是 Pee Pee. Don't be shy. So what do you

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Topic1 Reform on Paid LeaveWith the end of China's annual summer travel season right around the corner, the country is mulling over how to boost its domestic tourism industry. Last week, the State Council releases a circular, urging local governments

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Tender Is the Night - Book Three by F. Scott Fitzgerald Chapter 4 The Divers would return to the Riviera, which was home. The Villa Diana had been rented again for the summer, so they divided the intervening time between German spas and French cathed

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Sugarland 乐队超实力女主唱 Jennifer Nettles 单飞首单《That Girl》!真是天啊,Jennifer Nettles转型了啊,瘦身如此明显,而且好有气质!MV里与猛男各种姿势撩人,但不变的是声音依旧超棒哎。 歌词:

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Take me away Take me away Take me away I'm getting sick of hypocrites saying nothing Got a feeling that I don't belong You seem to feel like it's alright Take your pick dirty tricks and you love it Takes a lot to just right the wrong It just never fe

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Who wants to be right as rain It's better when something is wrong You get excitement in your bones And everything you do's a game When night comes and your on your own You can say I chose to be alone Who wants to be right as rain It's harder when you

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

今天我们回家啦:Dirty Money - Coming Home 今天是一月份的最后一天啦~今天也是很多公司年前最后一个上班日了吧,估计下午的时候大家就要纷纷收拾东西回家鸟~~一路顺风哦回家的各位,于是送上

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

本期内容: Couldchipfathelpdirtyshippingcleanupitsact? Theglobalshippingindustryisasbigacontributortogreenhousegasemissionsasaviation, andtheheavyfueloilthatpowersitsgiantvesselsisexceptionallydirty-packedwithsoot, blackcarbonandsulphur.InSeptem

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

释义: have no idea 不知道 have no idea 与 don't know 表示相同的含义,I have no idea 表示我不知道,如果想说明具体不知道的内容就可以用 have no idea 疑问词主语+动词或疑问词 to do 形态。 例句: I h

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语