A: Good morning! What can I do for you? 早上好!有什么我可以为您做的吗? B: Just looking. 我只是看看。 A: OK! Go ahead 好的,请随便看。 A: Good afternoon! May I help you? 下午好,我可以帮到你吗? B: Do you ha

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语对话

Todays episode is about swearing. The podcast edition of this article was sponsored by GoToAssist Express. You can instantly connect with customers to solve their technical issues. TryGo to Assist Express for free for 30 days. VisitGoToAssist.com/tec

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Many years ago I read that credit cards were the thing of the future. Credit card companies were telling us that plastic would replace cash. Well, this hasnt happened. People are still using notes and coins. The Internet has increased the use of cred

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-C

这次主题叫「警匪片」, 顾名思意就是要来跟各位谈一谈警察和匪徒之间有关的用语. 这些用字也许在日常生活中不会太常见, 但是当你走到电影院去看警匪

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

学语言的过程中,除了基础的英语知识外,恰当地运用俚语会让你的表达更加自然地道。今天Adam和Connor就要说说美国最常用的工作俚语。 #1.Work your butt off Work your butt off: 拼命工作 Butt是臀部的

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

He was homeless. He was cold. He was shivering. He was in the park. He was sitting on a bench. A sign was next to him. The sign said, Please hire me. I am homeless. People walked by. They looked at him. He looked dirty. He looked old. How could this

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

ESL Podcast 296 Bad Manners at a Business Lunch GLOSSARY client customer; a person who buys products or services from a company* This bank has more than 3,000 clients in this city. manners the way that one behaves around other people, either politely

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之商务英语

I won't be washed! I won't be washed! screamed little Betty, kicking and slapping the maid who undressed her one night. You'd better go and live with the pigs, dirty child, said Maria, scrubbing away at two very grubby hands. I wish I could! I love t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

by Michael W. Flynn Hello, and welcome to a special joint episode of Mr. Manners Quick and Dirty Tips for a More Polite Life and Legal Lads Quick and Dirty Tips for a More Lawful Life. But first, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal inf

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

Danny looked at his brown shoes. They looked old and dirty. They needed a shine. It was time to shine his brown shoes. He got a rag. He got a shoe brush. He got a can of polish. He opened the can of polish. He put the rag around his finger. He scoope

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

He had a blue car. He loved his blue car. It was dark blue. It had four doors. It was not a new car. It was an old car. But it had new tires. It had new black tires. All four tires were new. He felt safe with his new tires. They would not blow out. H

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

1. A website is claiming that 7 NFL football stadiums will be hit with radiological dirty bomb s this weekend. But the government is expressing doubts about the threat, telling the public to continue

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Brave in the clothes of Georgies, you take a train to the North, winding through New York state in the morning, leaves on the floor. Gentle the rain at home, gentle the rain at home, when we can and will return, when we can and will return. He said I

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

这是多少钱? How much does this cost? 我喜欢这个。 I like this. 我要买这个。 I would like to take this one. 有没有别的颜色? Do you have any other colors? 我可以试穿这个吗? May I try this on? 你可以算便宜一点吗? Can you cut me a deal? 我可不可以用

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

歌词: I've told you a thousand times I can see too much hate in your eyes So light up another one And walk away 'cause you've done wrong Lay down on the dirty ground Lay down 'cause they don't want you It's a waste of time No they don't want you

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I'm feeling sexy and free Like glitter's raining on me You like a shot of pure gold I think I'm 'bout to explode I can taste the tension like a cloud of smoke in the air Now I'm breathing like I'm running cause you're taking me there Don't you know..

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

P!nk是美国一位著名女歌手,前期风格为RB、Hip-Hop、Ballads为主,后期转向Pop/Rock(流行/摇滚)。她是一个常有着惊世装扮,性感劲酷的新世代辣妹,虽然年纪轻轻,但已被媒体赞誉为下一个麦当

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

REMY:The only one who knew about it was Emile.Hey,Emile,Emile.I found a mushroom(蘑菇).Come on,youre good at hiding food.Help me find a good place to put this.He dosent understand me, but I can be myself around him. EMILE:Why are you walking li

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

释义: take credit for 付出的努力得到认可,因某事得到认可 这次接受(take)的是对于某次功勋(credit)的认可。虽然有些难以理解,但在日常生活中经常会使用到,也可以用 have,get 替代 take。相反

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

REMY:The only one who knew about it was Emile.Hey,Emile,Emile.I found a mushroom(蘑菇).Come on,youre good at hiding food.Help me find a good place to put this.He dosent understand me, but I can be myself around him. EMILE:Why are you walking li

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音