Puttin' on my makeup Puttin' off the hard stuff Hoping that it passes Fix my lid eyelashes I wash my hands And try not to think Or dirty up my bathroom sink I'm at it again with mama Everybody is so tired of the drama We're still fighting like I'm si

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

许可与应答 By:jt16 我可以进来吗? May I come in? 我可以玩电子游戏吗? May I play vedio games? 我可以问你一个问题吗? Can I ask you a question? 可以用你的钢笔吗? Could I use your pen? 我用信用卡支付可以

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

I lost my passport. When did you lose it? Do you remember the number of your passport? Can I have it reissued? Where is the lost and found office? I had my bag stolen. Have you reported it to the police? I am calling to report the loss of my credit c

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

Listen and enjoy! Be good! Be careful! Bad guff. Bad idea. Bad news. The mechanic is very dirty. How is your daughter? Is the dirty old brown shirt Tom's? Come upstairs and see the skirt. The hat is the same color too. Is ann's daughter a policewoman

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

The cult classic '80s movie Dirty Dancing is getting remade. Film studio Lionsgate has confirmed it will produce a new version of the popular coming-of-age movie which starred the late Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey. Dirty Dancing won Oscars for be

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2011年

菜不新鲜 不,这蟹不新鲜。 A: Good evening, sir. Do you enjoy your food? 晩安,先生,喜欢我们食物吗? B: No,the crab is not fresh. 不,这蟹不新鲜。 同类问句: No, the steak was recommended, but it is not very f

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet. Mahatma Gandhi 我不会让任何人用肮脏的脚踏足我的思想。圣雄甘地 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.04

W: Why do you wear a mask? M: The air is too dirty, especially in the streets. W: I have the same feeling. M: Everyday when I wash my face, I find the water turns black. W: But I don't like wearing a mask, and it's not the effective way to solve the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Now Your Turn A: Can I help you? B: Can you show me a pair of jeans? A: OK. What size do you wear? B: I dont know. A: No problem, Ill take your measurementsOK, what color do you like? B: Dark blue, please. A: Please try this one onHow does it feel? B

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Model 2 Im looking for a light jacket. Salesman: What can I do for you? John: Im looking for a light jacket. Salesman: Please come this way; theyre just over here. What size do you like? John: Im not sure. Salesman: ok, Ill measure you. Well, you are

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Hot Pasties. If you've never had a pasty, you've never lived. That means that eating one is an experience you must have because they are so good. I actually haven't had a pasty for years and years, though I did eat them up until I was a late teenager

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

在电影《艾弥丽的美国化》(The Americanization of Emily)中,演员詹姆士·加纳扮演了一位海军上将的仆人,在剧中他具有搞到位居高位的主人所需要的任何商

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Look at these pictures of our city. 看看这些关于我们城市的图片。 Is our city clean? 它干净吗? No, it isn't. 不,不干净。 What makes our city dirty? 什么导致了我们的城市这么脏? Smoke from cars makes the air dir

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

A: Where are your pots and pans? B: All our pots and pans are right over there. A: Oh, I walked right past it. B: Perhaps you'd be interested in a store credit card. A: Thanks, but no thanks. My wallet is full of credit cards. B: But only our credit

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: I want to fill out the form for a store credit card. B: Very good. Here's the application form. A: ...Okay. I've filled out all the information. Here's the form. B: Thank you. Now I need to see one of your credit cards. A: Here's my American Expre

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Hello. I want to apply for your store credit card. B: It only takes a few minutes. Just fill out this form, please. A: ...I'm done. Here's the form. B: Thank you. Now if you'll just show me a credit card. A: Here's my Discover card. B: Perfect. Th

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Danny looked at his brown shoes. They looked old and dirty. They needed a shine. It was time to shine his brown shoes. He got a rag. He got a shoe brush. He got a can of polish. He opened the can of polish. He put the rag around his finger. He scoope

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

1. 尽量别抱怨 无论如何抱怨都是负面情绪。在美国,普通朋友间忌讳抱怨和讨论带有负面情绪的事情。 It's nothing. 没事。 别人问你 what's wrong? 时,除了 It's nothing. 还可以怎么说呢: It's no bi

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: These people aren't your typical house cleaners. Instead of cleaning the conventional dirty home, crime scene cleaners do exactly what is described. 这些人不是典型的家庭清洁人员。犯

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: As a result, humans have adapted to find certain traits aesthetically pleasing and downright adorable in an effort to increase interaction, care and protection from parents. 因此人类发展出某

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文