day 03 音素 一句话练发音 Her brother is a doctor. 单词集训 work early bird journey agree writer apoint today picture 短语集训 turn red serve the customer work together a long journey the writer of today agree with her draw a picture 单句集训 1.He wi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第二册

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

Lesson 4: In the Bathroom 第四课:在浴室 1. Where's the sink? 1.水池在哪? Help, Jenny! My hands are dirty! 帮帮我,詹妮!我的手脏了! Oh! You have jam on your hands! 噢!你把果酱弄手上了! You can wash your hands

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

Lesson 97 At the cloakroom Narrator: Mother and father went to the theatre last night. Mother left her coat at the cloakroom. When she went to collect it, she couldn't find her ticket. Mother: Excuse me. I left a coat here when I came in, but I've lo

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第四册

Review Two. Sorry about that.The air in this room is terrible today. [00:-1.00]Excuse me again.Yes.Pollution is a big ,big,problem..don't you think? [00:-2.00]Listen to this. [00:-3.00]Many people are worried about pollution. [00:-4.00]They're worrie

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

今天要讲的三个习惯用语都是指那些让人觉得很讨厌的人。我们要讲的第一个习惯用语是:sorehead. Sore有的时候是痛的意思,或者是觉得很烦或者是很恼火;head就是头,人体的一个重要部分。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

BBC Learning English Weekender Courtney Love on Dirty Blonde Amber:Hello, I'm Amber, and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com. In Weekender today, we listen to an interview with the singer and actress Courtney Love whos been called the most con

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

Extreme ways are back again Extreme places I didn't know I broke everything new again Everything that I'd owned I threw it out the windows came along Extreme ways I know will part the colours of my sea perfect colour me Extreme ways that help me they

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

DAVID GREENE, HOST: So biologists have invented a new way to track wild animals. They pick up on traces of their DNA. It's kind of like wildlife CSI. NPR's Rae Ellen Bichell tells us that this is helping some states track down a destructive invader.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

A: I wanted to ask you a few questions. B: What about? A: They are pertaining to the neighborhood that the apartment is in. B: Sure. What would you like to know? A: What can you tell me about the neighborhood? B: In all honesty, the neighborhood coul

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Later, Jess and Ann sit down at their desks Jess: [Checking her e-mail] Did Bean send these dirty jokes to you, too? Look! Ann: What a creep! Phony good luck e-mails are one thing, but sexual harassment is crossing the line. Jess: No wonder he asked

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

She said, You are so lazy. I think we should get a divorce. He said, You don't divorce someone just because they're a little bit lazy. What is it this time? She said, Go look at the faucet spout in the bathroom. Look at your soap dish. He went into t

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

He was homeless. He was cold. He was shivering. He was in the park. He was sitting on a bench. A sign was next to him. The sign said, Please hire me. I am homeless. People walked by. They looked at him. He looked dirty. He looked old. How could this

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Wash your hands. Wash your hands often. Wash your hands ten times a day. Clean hands fight germs. Clean hands look good. Clean hands smell good. Everything you touch has germs. Money has germs. Germs live on money for days. Paper money is dirty. Meta

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Legal Lad here, filling in again for Grammar Girl. The poor girl is still sick. She asked me to thank everyone who has sent get well messages. She appreciates them a lot. Today's topic is how to use the word myself. Grammar Girl says that how to use

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

英国独立音乐才女 Natalie Lungley 最新单曲《Gem》!她的嗓音又有点像阿黛尔,只是少了些沧桑感,高音不似 Lana Del Rey 那样空灵,但是有自己特色。期待她有更多的作品。 歌词: I've told you a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I'm feeling sexy and free Like glitter's raining on me You like a shot of pure gold I think I'm 'bout to explode I can taste the tension like a cloud of smoke in the air Now I'm breathing like I'm running cause you're taking me there Don't you know..

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Adam Navis Voice 2 And Im Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Todays Spotlight is on a new inventio

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

今天我们要学的词是evacuate。Evacuate is spelled e-v-a-c-u-a-t-e, evacuate. Evacuate动词,意思是疏散、撤退。Rescuers searching for more than 90 people missing after a huge landslide in southwest China were ordered to evacuate due

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Subject: She is showing her true colors. 迷你对话 A: Terry, you see, that lady is quarreling with others in dirty words. But she is usually gentlewomanly. Terry,你看,那位女士满口脏话骂人,她一直都很淑女啊。 B: Ben, she i

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语