A: I haven't received my credit card bill yet. B: Which credit card are you speaking of? A: My Master Card. B: We sent that bill out a couple of weeks ago. A: I never got it. B: Your bill was mailed already. A: What am I going to do since I haven't r

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

Lesson 41 A fight Mr Crisp: What are those boys doing? Mr May: Theyre having a fight. Mr Crisp: Now, now, boys! Mr May: Break it up! Mr May: Go and have a wash, all of you! Sandy: Lets have a wash, Billy. Billy: Were hot and dirty. Sandy: Billy! Loo

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第二册

5. I am washing clothes. 我正在洗衣服呢。 还能这样说: I have a large wash now. I am having my clothes washed. 应用解析: wash out (污迹)从织物上洗掉; wash (sth.) off 使被冲洗掉; wash over sb. 周围发生的一切

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Can you break a 100 dollar bill? 100元找的吗? Can you change a dollar bill? 我1块钱可以换零钱吗? Do you have anything smaller? 你没有面额小一点儿的吗? Do you take credit cards? 你收不收信用卡? Do you accept checks? 你们收支票吗? Credit card is f

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之旅行交通购物

说一口流利的英语,从简单的单词开始。 听听,读读,背背,今天你的词汇量又增加了5个。 单词/词义 中英例句 单词听读 pretty [ 5priti ] What a pretty dress

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 每日攻克5词

He likes the rain. Rain makes puddles. He likes puddles. He jumps into puddles. He jumps across puddles. He slides on his back in puddles. He sits in puddles. He gets wet in puddles. His shoes get wet. His clothes get wet. He gets dirty. His clothes

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

by Mignon Fogarty Today we'll discuss words you should never use and words you should always avoid--or something like that. As many of you know, before I was Grammar Girl, I was a science and technology writer. Even as an undergraduate, my instructor

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

影片对白 Joey: Vulva? Ross: Alright, I panicked, alright? She, she took me by surprise. You know, but it wasn't a total loss. I mean, we ended up cuddling. Joey: Whoaa!! You cuddled? How many times? Ross: Shut up! It was mine. I just... I just I don

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

Domino 演唱:侯祖兴,黄鹤 I'm feeling sexy and free Like glitter's raining on me You're like a shot of pure gold You spin me out of control I can taste the tension like a cloud of smoke in the air Now I'm breathing like I'm running cause you

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

A: I'm looking for a gift for my daughter. B: How about a laptop? A: Yes, she needs something to help her at school. B: How about a Mac? A: That sounds good. How much is one? B: Our newest 15-inch Pro is only $2,100. A: Only $2,100? Okay, let me have

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

公司主管Andy又请专门研究肢体语言的Monica给公司销售员 Sara和James培训。Monica说: Monica: Okay, so we talked about composure. Let's go in the other direction now and talk about humor. J: Ah, that's something that's always pu

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all When the dark of the night Comes around that's the time That the animal comes alive Looking for something wild N-now we lookin' like pimps in

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Kenneth cleaned his apartment. He emptied the trash. He washed the dirty dishes. He looked in his bathroom. The sink and bathtub were dirty. He scrubbed the sink and bathtub. He looked in his bedroom. Clothes were on the floor. He picked up the cloth

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

A: I wanted to ask you a few questions. B: What about? A: They are pertaining to the neighborhood that the apartment is in. B: Sure. What would you like to know? A: What can you tell me about the neighborhood? B: In all honesty, the neighborhood coul

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

Next door, Josh is the only one seemed to his business. All he feels is an itch, but invisible to the naked eye, a mite has get to go, too. Bloated with human skin, one mite can defecate about 20 pellets every day.And judging by the state of Danny's

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2013年

It was noon on Friday. Friday was wash day, Kerrys least favorite day. Doing the wash was such a pain. He had to gather together all the dirty clothes. He had to turn the shirts and slacks inside out to save wear and tear on the outside of the shirts

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Pig Farmers Needed to Satisfy Pork Demand 养猪农户需要满足市场的猪肉需求 Today's Britain is full of TV shows like Fame Academy, which claim to offer young hopefuls an instant passport to fame and riches. But a very different kind of ac

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight. Im Rebekah Schipper. Voice 2 And Im Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 If yo

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

今天我们来学习一下Gross这个形容词的用法: Gross:恶心 情景1:形容某个东西恶心。 Ew, there's mold all over this sandwich. It's so gross. How long has it been in fridge for? 啊,我的三明治上都长毛了,太恶心

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语