钱妞的声音一向很提神:Ke$ha - Take It Off Take It OffKe$ha(Rwind丶月 翻译 + 提供) Ke$ha - Take It Off (卸掉伪装) There's a place downtown 市中心的某个地方 Where the freaks all come around 群魔聚集于此 It's a hole in

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机闹钟铃声

你喜欢运动吗? Do you like sports? 你最喜欢什么运动? What's your favorite sport? 你每天都运动吗? Do you go in for sports everyday? 多运动些。 Get more exercise. 我周末去健身。 I go to keep fit at weekend. 我喜欢

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

No matter how you feel. Get up, dress up, show up, and never give up. 不管感觉有多糟,起床,打扮,露面,永不放弃。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.08

《象人》小说下载 《象人》在线购买

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 象人.The.Elephant.Man

Health Report - Why Getting Dirty Can Be Healthy for Children 健康报道 - 早期接触细菌对儿童健康有利 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 A new study suggests that early expos

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Announcer: Today on our show __________ who did not know they could use the _______ to _____________________ through Western Union. Doctor, do you _____________ talking about it? Doctor: No, I don't. Announcer: As I remember your mother needed money

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Voice 1 Thank you for joining us for todays Spotlight. Im Joshua Leo Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Water is

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

我们作为熟读五讲四美三热爱、牢记社会主义核心价值观的好少年,看到有人说脏话骂人都会加以制止,比如:你别骂人了、不要诅咒了,能不能像个文明人。那么大家知道这些表达在英文中

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

It was a white, plain-looking dinner plate, with no adornment. The brand name was Corelle, a popular brand made by Corning. On the bottom of the plate, in addition to Corelle and Corning, was the following text: Microwave SafeNot for Broiler or Stove

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Today's topic is further versus farther. Almost every week someone asks me to explain the difference between further and farther. Three years ago when I was on the Oprah Winfrey Show, a production assistant grabbed me backstage while my head was stil

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

by Jason Marshall In the last article, we talked about averages and one specific way statistics can help answer questions without letting emotions interfere. But the type of average value we talked about is just one of manyuseful meanings assigned to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

ir ir bird bird dirty dirty ir ir 鸟 鸟 脏 脏 girl girl shirt shirt skirt skirt 女孩 女孩 衬衫 衬衫 短裙 短裙 The little bird said to the girl, 小鸟对女孩说: Why are you so happy today? 你今天为什么这么高兴? The gi

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级上册

Phil had bought a round-trip ticket to Miami. But he wasn't going to return to Boston. He was going to remain in Miami. He had bought the round-trip ticket because it was $400 cheaper than the one-way ticket. He was proud of himself. He had outsmarte

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

By Luis Ramirez Bangkok 07 January 2008 Supporters of ousted Thai leader Thaksin Shinawatra accuse the opposition of using dirty tricks to bar them from forming a new government, following their victory in last month's general elections. The election

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(一月)

It was 119 Fahrenheit here yesterday; really, really, really hot day on Mars ever get up to about 30 Fahrenheit and at night it goes to more than 100 below. Martian deserts are both frozen and sun baked. With no Ozone layer, UV levels are so high tha

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

Lorraine: Hi, this is a surprise. To what do I owe this pleasure? Terrance: Cant I just drop in on my little sister unannounced to see how she is? I was just in this neck of the woods and thought I would pay you a visit. Lorraine: Sure you were. Of c

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I was driving down the road when I saw a group of teenagers holding up signs for a fundraising car wash for their school. My car was very dirty, so I pulled over and paid for a car wash and a wax . I think that the students had more enthusiasm than c

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Its been a long time since Ive seen my friends Steve and Liz, and I thought this would be a good weekend to drive up to Santa Barbara to see them. Gas prices have been through the roof, but I decided to take the short road trip anyway. Before getting

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Right right turn off the lights 对,对,关掉灯 We're gonna lose our minds tonight 今晚我们一起变疯狂 What's the deal yo 怎么回事呢 I love when it's all too much 我爱这一切 5am turn the radio up 凌晨5点打开广播 Where's the

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Topics: The Godfather; Graceland and Elvis; to hinder versus to hamper versus to impede; the hunt is on; quick and dirty tips Words: godparent mafia bribery corruption brutal to legitimize stillborn sideburns the rest is history mansion recording stu

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(224) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe