生命的价值不依赖我们的所作所为,也不仰仗我们结交的人物,而是取决于我们本身!我们是独特的永远不要忘记这一点! You are special A well-know speaker started on his seminar by holding up a $20 bill in

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is who versus that. Lesley called in with this question: My pet peeve is who versus that, as in You know Bob, he's the guy that sold me my car. It drives me nuts. Or am I mistaken and it's just become part of the new

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is the the, not as in the British '80s band, but as in what to do when a sentence calls for a the in front of a name or title that starts with a the, like The New York Times. So, listener Rob Jones asked, Do I have to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is how to deal with electronic citations. Listener Question Now to get started, here's a listener question: Hi, Grammar Girl. My name is Laura and I am a teacher of 9th-grade English and a big fan of your podcast. I'v

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

1. The death toll has risen to at least 450 in the Peru earthquake which devastated cities in the country's southern desert. The United Nations reports many homes are totally destroyed, and there are fears aftershock s could bring more structure s do

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

高中英语听力训练的探讨 摘要:英语听力提高并非仅仅听力提高,它代表着英语发音、词汇、词组、习语、文化思维等综合能力的全面提高。听力是决定英文水平的要件,它反映了一个人的英

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Come on in boy Said the skeletons sitting by her closet door Dirty secrets empty memories And broken hearts across the floor I was knocked out heels over head So you dragged me by my feet to a ghost town Where you buried me No wonder no one heard my

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

本歌出自美剧《丑女贝蒂》第三季第八集片尾曲。演唱者来自澳大利亚的一支独立摇滚乐队。 The Panics - Don't Fight It I have no other way There is a price to pay For what the man will say That I was a million miles a

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Charlotte had her web looking fine for the occasion. 夏洛从它的网上可以清楚地看到一切。 Wilbur ate his breakfast slowly. 威尔伯慢慢地吃着它的早饭。 He tried to look radiant without getting food in his ears. 它要尽量不

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - A Small Packet of Chemicals, a Big Effect on Dirty WaterBy Jill Moss Broadcast: Monday, April 03, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Development Report. Scientists

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(四)月

Do you want to know how to make your coworkers hate you? Follow this advice. These are surefire ways to ensure your coworkers will look forward to the day you are gone. Avoid these behaviors if you want to help create harmony in your workplace. 你想让

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ashley Tisdale - Acting out Up above the surface I was just a perfect child But underneath it all I was craving to be wild Dont you judge by the cover its so far from what you see Im losing all my patience waiting on ya to believe Im suffocating, I c

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1.she's a natural crier. 她是个天生爱哭的人。 natural:used to describe behaviour that is part of the character that a person or an animal was born with 天生的;本能的;与生俱来的 如:Remember that these weaknesses are nat

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Adele金曲:《Right As Rain》 Who wants to be right as rain It's better when something is wrong You get excitement in your bones And everything you do's a game When night comes and your on your own You can say I chose to be alone Who wants to be

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

You know what else I thought I knew about being a stay-at-home parent? 你们知道还有哪些全职育儿的体验吗? I thought that all I had to do was take them to the park once a week, 我以为只要每周带他们去一次公园就行了,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

1. dirty work:指的是必须要做的但很无聊或很难的工作,其实也就是做苦工,或者是吃力不讨好的工作。 例句:更多信息请访问:http://www.24en.com/ He did the dirty work on that project. 他在那个项目中做

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Welcome to this daydream Made by dirty hands I wait for you to jump in But I bet you never can Forget what you are leavin Here youll get aments Whats firm and whats deceiving Here they all will blend Quiet air is grating Soft wind drowns your words W

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

We are having an off-season promotion. 我们这里正在进行淡季促销活动。 A:It looks like there is a sale going on. 那边看来好像在进行特价活动。 B:Yes,miss.We are having an off-season promotion here.All these clothes are on s

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Alas, 'tis true I have gone here and there And made myself a motley to the view, 唉,我的确曾四海周游,做过当众献技的小丑, Gored mine own thoughts, sold cheap what is most dear, 自轻自贱,低价把最珍贵者出售。 Made

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

A: Do you want to go to the beach tonight? B: Sure, which beach are we going to? A:I wanted to go to Malibu beach. B: I like Santa Monica. A: The water there looks so dirty. B: I just like the pier they have at Santa Monica. A: I like the pier too, b

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing