15 The Nobel Academy For the last 82years, Sweden's Nobel Academy has decided who will receive the Nobel Prize in Literature, thereby determining who will be elevated from the great and the near great to the immortal. But today the Academy is coming

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(634) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念优美背诵短文50篇

1. A Christmas Day storm spins out of the Midwest toward the East Coast, leaving behind snow as far south as Texas and Oklahoma, and a wet wintry mess in places like Washington. 2. President Obama and members of Congress are coming back to Washington

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(239) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(十二月)

The shortest distance between two people is a smile. 人与人之间最短的距离是微笑。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.04

突破口语之独白(13):Long Distance Love远程恋爱 All my life I've been waiting for you... The first time we talked, it was like we had known each other forever. I didn't even know you, but I felt like you were already an old friend. I waited in anticip

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Day 7 5 Tips to Speed Your Long-Distance Job Search Tip 1:Looking for work can be difficult. Looking for work long-distance is even tougher! Fortunately, the Internet makes long-distance job searching easier than it has ever been before. Using a job

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Hi, I'm Donna Barnes. I'm a life and dating coach, the owner of NY Dating Coach here in New York City. In this clip, we'll talk about how to handle a long distance relationship. And it can really be fun if youll look at it that way. And yes, you miss

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2011年

By Scott Stearns Dakar 29 September 2009 Captain Moussa Dadis Camara, attends a meeting at Camp Alpha Yaya Diallo military camp in Conakry, Guinea (File) Guinea's military ruler is trying to distance himself from the violence that killed at least 58

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(九月)

Eternity is not a distance but a decision. 永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.11

Distance learning is being adopted in several countries to help children in remote rural schools, and it is also becoming increasingly popular with individuals as a means of obtaining higher or further education. While distance learning is a very dif

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 人教全日制普通高中英语(必修)高三(全一册)

北京奥运28大项 参与,竞争,分享,进步 Water Polo 水球 METHOD OF SCORING 得分方法 英文原文 A goal shall be scored when the entire ball has passed fully over the goal line, between the goal posts and underneath the crossbar. A

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运28大项比赛

Today's topic is further versus farther. Almost every week someone asks me to explain the difference between further and farther. Three years ago when I was on the Oprah Winfrey Show, a production assistant grabbed me backstage while my head was stil

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

When you think of Westgate, do you think romance? Well, Penny Peachey and Allen Butler do. We were just kind of, you know, hanging out all night. It was last year's New Year's Eve bash, they were standing next to a manhole. Well, that's not romantic,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

Artist:Hugo Song:Mekong River Delta I've been waiting on the day When all my problems drift away And all that i could hope to find A little piece of my own mind Here at the mercy of the tide By these muddy banks i've cried And wash my sins in her coo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: There are times when we can connect with someone and then never see them again - a missed connection. We've been trying to help some of you connect with people you've been trying to find. In the 1970s, two little girls met

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

You are stuck in my heart Like counting a million stars. For that many reasons you are Can't you tell you've been all over me like a spell I know (that I never wanna let you go) Can't you see you've been changing the world around me? I know (that I

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

By comparing the detailed images, Hubble has taken another spiral galaxy. With the best images of our own taken from the ground, and by using satellites to measure the distance and density of stars in different directions, astronomers have been able

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2011年

I met Diana last year when we were both working in New York City for the summer. Im finishing college in California and Diana started her first job in Florida. Talk about a bicoastal relationship! We spent three great months together and weve been tr

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

歌词: Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck Some nights, I call it a draw Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off But I still wake up, I still see your ghost Oh Lord, I'm still not su

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck Some nights, I call it a draw Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off But I still wake up, I still see your ghost Oh Lord, I'm still not su

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲