发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

Unit 1 Hello, Michael. Hello, Michael. 嗨,Michael。 Hi, it's me. 嗨,是我。 Hello, this is Rollin. 喂,我是Rollin。 Hello, Rollin. 你好,Rollin。 Hello, Mike. 嗨,Mike。 Hello, welcome. 你们好,欢迎欢迎。 Hello, grasslan

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

This is the second in a two-part Business English Podcast series on handling angry customers on the telephone. In todays show well be looking at how to resolve the customers complaint. First a quick review: In part one we learned the first three step

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 商务电话英语

So this is the new year and I don't feel any different the clanking of crystal explosions off in the distance in the distance... so this is the new year and I have no resolution it's self-assigned penance? for problems with easy solutions so everybod

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

首先我们来看取消怎么说。Oxford Advanced Learner's English-Chinese Dictionary说:cancel an agreement, a contract, a subscription, etc 取消协议、合同、预订单等。长途漫游费的收取从某种意义上来说其实就是手机

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

War planes and rockets crossing paths in the sky. Right now thats part of daily life for people living in parts of Israel and Gaza. The signs of the fight maybe in the air, but the impact is on the ground. This is an office building in Gaza thats bee

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(十一)月

A: 大家好! 欢迎来到美语训练班, 我是杨琳! B:我是Kat, 杨琳,今天咱们学什么呀? A: 今天,咱们要去快餐店大吃一顿,要谈谈危机公关,还要告诉大家用美语怎么说异地恋和左右为难。 B:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

Lucy gets off, or leaves the bus, and walks a half a block to the building where she works. 露西下车,或离开公共汽车,走了半个街区到她工作的地方。 A block, block, is the area between two streets. 街区(block),是两个

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Now Your Turn A: Can you believe it? Philip made a proposal to me! B: How wonderful. Did you say yes? A: Not yet. Im concerned about the age gap. Hes much younger than me. B: I know hes a few years younger than you, but I think he is mature than mind

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Mobile phones. It is not very long since the first mobile phone was produced. The invention has changed people's lifes. People find it much more convenient to get in touch with each other with a mobile phone. They can take with them wherever they go

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

《Don't Cry for Me Argentina》中英双语歌词: It won't be easy,you'll think it strange 这不容易,你也许好奇 When I try to explain how I feel 让我敞开心扉 That I still need your love, after all that I've done 即使事到如今

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(231) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

The fact that both horses and mammoths were here suggests these forests werent. It seems that, 14,000 years ago, Beringia was a huge expanse of open grassland. This unique habitat of cold, dry grasslands is known as mammoths steppe. But thats not how

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

8TheGreatParade Thehugemammothwalkedacrosstheopenplain. Look!saidAnnie.Shepointedtoaherdofelkinthedistance.Theyhadgreat,wideantlers. There!saidJackasaherdofreindeercameintoview.Theyprancedgracefullyacrossthesnow. Thenawoollyrhinojoinedthemontheopen

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Look here, he heard the Angora cat say to Snowbell,的确,他听到安哥拉猫对雪球说, I admit that a cat has a duty toward her own people, and that under the circumstances it would be wrong for you to eat Margalo. 我承认一只猫有责任

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

the high power distance of Columbians could have created frustration on the part of the first officer 在高权力距离指数文化里,如果机长没有作出意料中应有的明确决策, because the captain failed to show the kind of clear(

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

十、定语从句省略结构关系代词在定语从句中做宾语时可以省略 例1:Most crocodiles will eat anything----capture and overpower. (A) can (B) they can (C) which can (D) and 分析:

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Take what you need while there's time The city will be earth in a short while If I'm not mistaken it's been in flames You and I will escape to the seaside There is a storm in the distance The wind breathing warning of it's imminence There is a lighth

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

美国偶像亚军:阿楚第三支单曲发布 Touch My Hands Artist:David Archuleta Song:Touch My Hands Saw you from a distance Saw you from the stage Something about the look in your eyes Something about your beautiful face In a sea of people

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Despite temperatures of around 30 degrees Celsius on Sunday, hundreds turned out in southwest Beijing to take part in what's known as an ultra-marathon. More than twice the distance of a marathon, which is just over 42 kilometers, ultra-marathons are

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台