by Jason Marshall Weve now talked about three methods for calculating average values: the mean, median, and mode (affectionately known as the three Ms). So, are we done? Is that everything we could ever want to know about interpreting average values?

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

Task 2: Our Personal Spaces Script Our personal space, that piece of the universe we occupy and call our own, is contained within an invisible boundary surrounding our body. As the owners of this area, we usually decide who may enter and who may not.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

020 asking for directions Words Traffic sign Policeman Direction Route Junction Crossroads Up-to-date map Side road Traffic lights Railway station Total distance Roundabout One-way street Motorway Phrases Turn left/right Go straight on Turn around L

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

Courteous Retort A learned scientist was attending a dinner, and as cigars were being indulged in one of the guests began to deride philosophy. He went on rudely to express the opinion that philosopher was but another way of spelling fool. What is yo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本基础篇

She was graduating from high school. She was excited. Graduation was in one week. She had to prepare for graduation. She went to the store. She bought make-up and hair products. She wanted to look her best. Next, she had to buy her graduation gown at

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

LESSON SIX For this lesson,you'll need a pencil and piece of paper. Jake Seltzer is introducing his report on Stamford.Let's listen Good morning.I'm Jake Seltzer,and this is Hello America. Today,Stamford is a city of big office buildings. It didn't u

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Tom? Oh, it's been a while since we've talked to each other. Nice to hear you again. Same here. Hey, did you know Susan is going to get married. She invited me to her wedding and she wants you to attend also. Really? Definitely. I'm calling to tell y

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Alex: So how do you feel about long distance relationships? Maria: Not that good. I had two relationships by now and both of them ended after me going somewhere. First time I was in Denmark but like I lived on a school in another city and while I was

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Noby Thomas HoodNo sun - no moon! No morn - no noon - No dawn - no dusk - no proper time of day - No sky - no earthly view - No distance looking blue - No road - no street - no t'other side the way - No end to any Row - No indications where the Cresc

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

注意,'s属格常用于构成表有生命的东西的名词的所有格,但也可以构成某些表示没有生命的东西的名词的所有格 1、表时间,如:a week's time一周的时间 2、表距离,如:ten mile's distance十英里的

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

Don't Cry For Me Argentina - Madonna It won't be easy, you'll think it strange 那并不容易,你会感到奇怪 When I try to explain how I feel 当我努力说明自己的感受 That I still need your love after all that I've done 我仍然需要你

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Athletics 竞技 race 跑 middle-distance race 中长跑 long-distance runner 长跑运动员 sprint 短跑 (美作:dash) the 400 metre hurdles 400米栏 marathon 马拉松 decathlon 十项 cross-coun

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Here we are, a careful distance Heres my heart, whats left of it In this town, I used to listen Once, Once, Yeah I had hope, blind faith had as much as you can take Im only gonna let you kill me once Im only gonna let you kill me then some Im only go

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

NASA's GRAIL to Map the Moon The U.S. space agency NASA is preparing to launch a new, nearly half-billion dollar lunar mission that will enable scientists to better understand the moon's gravitational field and the lunar interior, from crust to core.

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(九月)

Mother Robot Builds Own Children 母亲机器人建造自己的孩子 WASHINGTON What parent doesn't want to mold their child to be better - faster, smarter, more capable? Even though human parents cant do that, a robot that builds its own children c

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(九月)

Lesson 161 It's too stort. 1.It's too short.这太短了。 2.It's a short holiday.这个假期真短。 3.It's a short distance to school.这里到学校距离很近。 4.Are you short of money?你缺钱用吗? 5.We are short of hands.我们缺少人

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

痛苦,是必然的。 房间太暗, 地板太凉。 外面的阳光灿烂, 可惜照不到这里。 我的生活很好, 惟独想你太深。 Song: Missing you Artist: Tyler Hilton Everytime I think of you I always catch my breath I'm still

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

独立流行:四季变幻 Neil Halstead Seasons Neil Halstead Look for comfort now, within these walls For all these different days yeah, these autumn ways Will slowly disappear Will slowly fall apart Drifting slowly, drifting clear And all I want

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Isabella Luckett has cerebral palsy and she cannot stand on her own, never mind walk, so being a flower girl at her aunties wedding sadly seemed to be a step too far. 伊莎贝拉因患有脑性瘫痪不能站起来,更不可能走路。所以在阿姨

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Alibaba's logistics subsidiary Cainiao Network brought its automatic guided vehicles (AGV) to this year's China International Fair for Trade in Services. Several AGV robots loaded with goods moved around a display area, attracting a crowd of onlooker

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台