Lesson 5 No wrong number 无号码错误之虞 课文内容: Mr. James Scott has a garage in Silbury and now he has just bought another garage in Pinhurst. Pinhurst is only five miles from Silbury, but Mr. Scott cannot get a telephone for his new ga

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(807) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

10 The Marathon Twenty-six miles, 385 yards is rather odd distance for a foot race.Most other running races are measured in lengths of even numbers. The marathon,however,has an ancient history, going back to the early Greek Olympics. The

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(275) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

歌曲名:Missing You (Duet With John Waite) 歌手:Alison Krauss 专辑:A Hundred Miles Or More: A Collection Every time I think of you I always catch my breath And I'm still standing here And you're miles away And I'm wondering why you left And the

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 英文分手歌曲

Topic 10. Should a formal distance be kept between students and teachers? A good interpersonal relationship between teachers and students is vital for successful education. And what is a perfect teacher student relationship like? Should there be a fo

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级作文

Passage B Kelley McKee Kelley McKee of Steelton, Pennsylvania, never had any intentions of taking Distance Education courses. She had already obtained a certificate at a business school. She was marri

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Courteous Retort A learned scientist was attending a dinner, and as cigars were being indulged in one of the guests began to deride philosophy. He went on rudely to express the opinion that philosopher was but another way of spelling fool. What is yo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

Hi, everyone, welcome again to Radio English on Sunday. / This is Bruce,/ And this is Peter. / Today on page two hundred thirty one, unit twenty eight. We have another lesson for you on English, but this time not about the spoken language, but the bo

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(312) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄高级美国英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(282) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第四册

Welcome to Talking Sport! Kenya has some of the best long-distance runners in the world. Two of these runners are brother and sister, Moses and Linet Masai. Today we visit their school, Bishop Okiring Secondary, to find out why the place they grew up

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦谈体育

我常觉得, 若要二个人聊天聊超过半小时, 却不讲到爱情或是男女之间的关系, 那么他们一定还不是真正的好朋友. 很多人都觉得来到美国都交不到知心的外

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

1. Illinois police are still searching for the seven-year-old nephew of Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson. An AMBER Alert was issued for him after Hudson's mother and brother were found slain. Police have a suspect in custody. 2. In a scramble t

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(十)月

1. Outrageous. That's President Barack Obama's one-word reaction to a report that Wall Street employees got more than 18 billion dollars in bonuses last year. Obama has said financial companies that have accepted federal bailout money should limit b

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(一)月

For him all relationships fell into patterns. You fell into propinquity or distance. Just as, for him, the histories in Herodotus clarified all societies. He assumed he was experienced in the ways of the world he had essentially left years earlier, s

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Alex: So how do you feel about long distance relationships? Maria: Not that good. I had two relationships by now and both of them ended after me going somewhere. First time I was in Denmark but like I lived on a school in another city and while I was

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

会话急救包 Is there post office around here? 这附近有邮局吗? I'm looking for a post office. 我在找邮局。 How do I get there? 从这里要怎么走? How far is that? 离这里有多远? Is it far from here? 离这里远吗? About 5 minutes walk.大概走5分钟就到了。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)

unit 101 打电话 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Excuse me, but could you give me some change? A:打扰一下,您能给我换些零钱吗? B:Let me see. Are dimes and quarters OK? B:让我看看。一角和二角五分的硬币可以吗? A:I wa

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(284) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

04 Asking for Recommendations GLOSSARY picky difficult to please; selective; willing to accept only certain kinds of things * Im not that picky, but I couldnt find a suit atthe store that I liked enough to buy. moderately priced not too expensive and

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之旅行交通购物

Idiom: No sweat 没有问题,小菜一碟 Hit the book: personal contact 个人接触 emergency 紧急情况 sufficient 足够的 within walking distance 在步行距离之内 orchard 果园 ambulance 救护车 swap 交换 rural 郊区的,农村的

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Nerver too old to learn 活到老学到老 Unlearn Assumptions 忘掉想法 You can't add water to a full cup. I always try to maintain a distance away from any idea. Too many convictions simply mean too few paths for new ideas. Actively seek out inf

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

The bear could have pulled a door off a car with ease or crushed a steel drum like a tin can. 这种熊能不费力地扯下车门,或者把钢鼓踩烂就像是罐头一样。 But in the cave, a second, super-sized ice age monster was found. 不过在

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部