Unwritten这首歌,是Natasha为自己14岁的弟弟创作的一首歌曲,主题励志,鼓励人们做生命的主人,被电视剧电影多次引作插曲或主题曲。这首歌作为林志玲潘婷的广告背景音乐,似乎也有种天作

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

Alison Krauss John Waite - Missing You Alison Krauss是蓝草音乐的代表, 她的声音精致纯正,容易辨识。 浪漫情人节,与我爱的人一起分享这个时刻,温馨甜蜜。 Missing You 想你 Every time I think of you 每一次

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

Because Debra had just bought a new laptop computer, she decided that she must start cutting back on some expenses if she could. Her long distance phone bill was one expense that sprang to mind. She was paying almost $30 a month to Horizon, her local

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文小故事

歌曲: New Divide 艺人: Linkin Park 音乐星级: ★★★★ 所属专辑: New Divide 发行年代: 2009 风格: Nu-Metal 相关介绍: 期盼已久的传说中的 Linkin Park 新单曲名字确认,叫《New Divide》,该单曲将作为《Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen》(变形金

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

There were two men who both decided to get a horse for riding .One man found a red horse with much spirit. The other chose one more docile. They would go riding together every day. It so happened on the route they would take around the countryside, t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

She sits on the bed hugging nakedness. He slides his open palm along the sweat of her shoulder. This is my shoulder, he thinks, not her husbands, this is my shoulder. (As lovers they have offered parts of their bodies to each other, like this. In t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

unit 145 祝贺比赛获胜 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:I just heard that you won the long-distance race. Congratulations on your victory. A:我刚刚听说长跑比赛你获胜了。祝贺你胜利了! B:Thank you. B:谢谢。 A:So it is really

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(269) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 151 抱怨噪音(4) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Do you think you could keep the noise down? A:你可不可以声音小点? B:I'm sorry. Am I keeping you awake? B:对不起。我吵醒你了? A:Yes. And another thing, would you mind not

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(275) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

讲解文本: long-distance relationship 异地恋 Before you start a long-distance relationship, think twice. 在开始一段异地恋之前要慎重考虑。 Meeting regularly is vital for a long-distance relationship. 经常见面对于异地恋是

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

This is good honey. It's very good honey. Yeah, it's very good honey. And this is the honey from the Refuday Tegmoden. Tegmoden,... is not very far, is it? Emnh, now the distance between the hive that produce this and the hive that produce that, how

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2014年

But as the landscape alters, therere new dangers. Everythings just changing now. Look, the weather is getting worse, the wind picking up. But also, this river is really widening, which means that its prime crocodile territory. There are two types of

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2012年

I was just thinking that I have been missing you way too long There's something inside this weary head that wants us to love just instead But I was just thinking, merely thinking I've got loads of pictures, I've got the one of you in that dancing dre

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

WHEN Tom awoke in the morning, he wondered where he was. He sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked around. Then he comprehended. It was the cool gray dawn, and there was a delicious sense of repose and

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

华尔街日报:中国哪个城市更拥挤?千万别以为是北京. 中国到底哪个城市最堵? The Wall Street Journal: Which Chinese Cities Are Most Congested? A new study by online mapping company Autonavi lists China's most congested cities

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

在这一集笔记里, 我把一些二个人约时间, 约地方可能会用到的句子收集在我假想的一个情况里, 就是假设有一个人要去拜访他的朋友, 但是因为他是那种习

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

5. Have you decided on a place for the picnic? 你选好野餐的地点了吗? 还能这样说: Have you made your mind where we go for the picnic? Have you already selected a place for the picnic? 6. Can you come this Saturday? 星期六怎么样?

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

迷你对话 A: What happened to Nancy? She is all sweetness and light today. Nancy怎么啦?今天温柔又可人。 B: She is going to get married. 她要结婚了。 A: No wonder! Who is the bridegroom? 怪不得。新郎是谁呀? B: I dont k

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Jessica: Ashley have you ever been horsebackriding? Ashley: Yes, I've actually been horseback riding a numbr of times. My grandparents have horses and my uncle. Actually, there was this one time where I was in Idaho visiting for the summer and my unc

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Annie watches from a distance She thinks he doesn't see her And he knows she doesn't know it Still she sees him She sees right through him To all his broken places That he thinks he keeps so hidden And oh, and tomorrow never comes And the future fill

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

1. 【真题】Lightning is a ___ of electrical current from a cloud to the ground or from one cloud to anther.(1996.6) A. rush B. rainbow C. rack D. ribbon 2.【模拟】Our company intends to gi

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇