Unit 30 Something about Telephone533 电话点滴 现在,电话已经成为世界上最普通的音频通讯工具,今天的电话较之当时贝尔发明的简陋装置,是无以伦比的精巧和有效,而且,今天使用电话的方式也是贝尔当年不可能预见的 When imaginative scientists first suggested the

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年星火30篇考研词汇

Reporter: It's a big _____along ____ this afternoon, _______________. What a ____ from the Skyway right down to __ and Newark. What's the problem? Well, it's_____________________________. You're probably wondering how long term. Well, they're going t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Unit 3 Party A 1.M: You are upset. What's wrong? W: The electric company is going to shut off our service M: Are we behind on the bills? W: Yes, why didn't you take care of that bill? M:I guess I forgot. I'll make them a check today. 2. W: Guess what

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 高教出版社PTES3书后听力

by Jason Marshall A few weeks ago I had a Twitter conversation with the former host of QDTs Modern Manners Guy, Trent Armstrong, in which Trent said something along the lines of: I've always wondered how to tell how fast a football player is going ba

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

听歌学英语:停下来缓缓气 Catch My Breath 美国天后级歌手凯丽?克拉森在11月19日发行精选专辑CHAPTER 1,精选辑中除了收录她的多首经典作品以外,还收录三首全新歌曲。而精选辑中的首支单曲Ca

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

格萝利娅·伊斯特梵(Gloria Estefan),这名来自美国迈阿密古巴社区的女歌手,曾经在重大车祸中造成半身瘫痪,但她凭借自己坚强的毅力,最终战胜病魔,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运歌曲

By Ravi Khanna Washington 27 March 2008 Junoon means obsession in the Urdu language. It is the name of one of Pakistan's and perhaps South Asia's most popular rock bands. The group is based in Karachi, and was formed in 1990 by guitarist, songwriter

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

Smartphones About to Make Leap, Carry Basic Senses 智能手机基本触感方面有飞跃 Long-distance communication contains mostly sounds and pictures. For now. But scientists in Britain say they are close to creating additions for our smartphone

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(一月)

今天我们来看一看大概还有多远用英语怎么说: Do you know roughly how far it is? 问路程远近 还可以这样说: Can you walk there?Is it within walking distance? 走路可以到么? 可以这样回答: It is still quite a w

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

文本: J:OK. I'm sensing a pattern here. M: In fact, four top international assassins relocate to within spitting distance of 221b. Anything you'd care to share with me? J: I'm moving? M: It's not hard to guess the common denominator, is it? J:

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

But before Y and I get any further,let's take a look at where we're heading.Frome Berg-en-Dal,before we'll drive follows the dirt track that leads into the Wolhuter wilderness area.My destination is the tiny and very basic trial camp,my place of refu

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

北京奥运28大项 参与,竞争,分享,进步 Swimming 游泳 FREESTYLE 自由泳 Freestyle means that in an event so designated the swimmer may swim any style, except that in individual medley or medley relay events, freestyle means any style other than backstr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运28大项比赛

In the 17th century, the French scientist Pierre Gassendi knew that light traveled faster than sound. When a gun fired far away, he could see the flash of gunshot long before he heard the report. Gassendi tried to measure the speed of sound by clocki

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

口语部分 文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: Making Friends In America, once I get a friend, I'm careful not to presume on him/her. This is because Americans are very concerned about bothering others, even th

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

They camped out in the woods last night. They were alone in the woods. When they woke up in the morning, they did not know where they were at. They were lost. There was no one else around. It was just two of them. They panicked at first. They calmed

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

2008年第七季美国偶像亚军大卫阿楚雷塔于日前发布了他翻唱自罗比威廉姆斯《Angles》的录音室版本,据透露这首歌曲会收录到他将于今年11月11日发行的新专辑中。于1990年12月28日出生的大卫阿楚雷塔自从参加了由美国FOX电视台举办的超人气选秀节目美国偶像后,深受广大观

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

八、同位语结构同位语考试形式一:名词作主语,主语同位语 ___, __ _, ___ (注意是两个逗号) 例1:The tongue , ___, is an important aid in chewing and swallowing . (A) is

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Artist:Hugo Song:Mekong River Delta I've been waiting on the day When all my problems drift away And all that i could hope to find A little piece of my own mind Here at the mercy of the tide By these muddy banks i've cried And wash my sins in her coo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Topics: The Mormon/LDS Church; school lunches; using in or on with body parts; fall off versus fall down; a dollar down and a dollar a week Words: denomination angel revelation polygamy mob to distance (oneself) from afterlife tithe missionary to go

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(264) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

今天我们要学的词是 conflicts of interest. Conflicts of interest 利益冲突。President-elect Donald Trump has been facing questions about conflicts of interest for not putting his personal assets in a blind trust. 美国当选总统川普不

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃