It won't be easy, you'll think it strange When I try to explain how I feel That I still need your love after all that I've done You won't believe me All you will see is a girl you once knew Although she's dressed up to the nines At sixes and sevens w

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级对话理解

定冠词用于某些固定语中,例如: In the middle of 在中间 Take the consequence 自食其果 Put the play on sb. 把责任归咎于某人 In the morning 在早上 In the afternoon 在下午 In the evening 在晚上 Tell the truth 说出真

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 薄冰实用英语语法详解

I've decided to get an online university degree through distance education instead of attending a traditional school. In such a program, students don't have to attend classes in a regular classroom. Instead, they go online and interact with fellow st

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 在学校—At School

Jewel -I Love You Forever Jewel六岁时,她就开始歌唱生涯,她经常跟随父母在所居住的爱斯基摩村落里演出,并倍受当地村民喜爱。直到她考上了密歇根州的Interlochen美术学院。在学院的学习过程中

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

Recently, I was running a race and thought it was over. The finish line was within sight, so I started my final sprint. As I cornered the last bend in the road, the finish line was not where I believed it to be. In fact, it was still a good half mile

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Jewel -- I Love You Forever Jewel六岁时,她就开始歌唱生涯,她经常跟随父母在所居住的爱斯基摩村落里演出,并倍受当地村民喜爱。直到她考上了密歇根州的Interlochen美术学院。在学院的学习过程中

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

AT Command - This is the character

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You Katie Price Peter Andre Tonight I celebrate my love for you It seems the natural thing to do Tonight no one's gonna find us We'll leave the world behind us When I make love to you Tonight I celebrate my love for yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

An infra-red life detector system will be used once again for the rescue of the remaining trapped miners in east China's Shandong Province. The system will be deployed once a life channel has been drilled through the underground mine tunnel. The resc

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Words and Expressions automobile n.汽车,机动车 extension n.(电话)分机 engaged a.占线的 completely ad.完全;十分;彻底 quarter n.四分之一;一刻钟 receiver v.(电

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Rising up, back on the street, did my time, took my chances. Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet. Just a man and his will to survive. So many times, it happens too fast, you trade your passion for glory. Don't lose your grip on the dreams of t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(248) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Chapter 32 Elizabeth was sitting by herself the next morning, and writing to Jane while Mrs. Collins and Maria were gone on business into the village, when she was startled by a ring at the door, the certain signal

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

星级典句: 第一句:The whole trip takes about three hours. 整个行程将花费近三个小时的时间。 A:How long will the trip take? 整个行程会花费多长时间? B:The whole trip takes about three hours. 整个行程将花费近三

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

5.2 Pollution 环境污染 M: Well, no one could survive without water, but you see pollution has been making more and more water unable for drinking. W: Yeah. Water pollution has for a long time been a major concern among the environmental issues. M

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Song: Let It Go Artist: Idina Menzel The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation,and it looks like I'm the queen. The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside,couldn't keep it in,heaven knows

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

-Stefan: Hi. -Elena: You weren't in class. I wasworried. -Stefan: Yeah, I got your messages, andsorry I didn't get back to you, but... what I wanna say shouldn't be said overthe phone. -Elena: A simple I didn't kill mybrother text would have sufficed

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

You and I walking slowly Hand in hand Footprints in the sand Watch the wind as it plays Throwing shadows across your face The sky was so blue Your eyes so green The air glittering So sudden, so swift Love came to us Just like a gift I lived here, you

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

情人节金曲《泰坦尼克号》My Heart Will Go On 十年前随着火爆全球票房的《泰坦尼克号》,席琳迪翁的这一曲My Heart Will Go On也是放得大街小巷人尽皆知。一晃又是情人节,相隔十年的奥斯卡又要

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

NO USE FOR A NAME - Dumb Reminders I heard the message Then I rang it off the hook I didn't get you till 1 AM Who was wrong and who was right And this distance caused a fight Now I'm ready to give in Honestly I'd give anything To be with you Right no

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲