Item three. Vocabulary. Canadian, Mexican. America's national road system makes it possible to drive coast to coast. From the Atlantic Ocean in the east to the Pacific Ocean in the west is a distance of more than 4,000 kilometers. Or you could drive

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 step by step 3000 第一册

Good morning, my buddies. I'm Juliet. Nice to meet you through network. Hope we could spend a wonderful morning. 【主题】 We have a way to say: Hurry up and tell me everything. We can understand that the speaker wants to hear the information quic

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Arthur and Betty used to go to the same high school. After high school, they went to different colleges. They still wanted to date though. Arthur lives in California. Betty lives in Massachusetts. They talked to each other a lot. They talked on the p

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

The distance between dreams and reality is called action Therefore, you have to act, not just dream for it to become reality Dreams are not like buses that would come in front of you while you wait You have to run and chase for it to become reality. 梦

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

But to get near it, the commander went on, I'd have to put a whaleboat at your disposal? 不过你去挨近它的时候,舰长说,我得给一只捕鲸艇供您使用吧? Certainly, sir. 当然要有一只,先生。 That would be gambling with

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

You can imagine the effect that Hofstede's findings had on people in the aviation industry. 可以想象霍夫斯泰德的研究结果将对飞行领域的人们产生怎样重大的影响。 What was their great battle over mitigated speech and team

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

A: Hello, I was hoping you could give me more info about your apartment. B: I can try to help you. What would you like to know? A: Is there access to public transportation near the apartment? B: I'm pretty sure there's a bus stop within walking dista

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

听歌学英语:变形金刚2主题曲New Divide(新阵线) Artist: Linkin Park Style: Rock I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me I remembered each flash as time began to blur Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me And y

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

A single idea - the sudden flash of a thought - may be worth a million dollars. - Robert Collier Do you think it's possible to turn ideas into money? How? What good ideas have you heard about in recent years? What's the best idea you have ever had? C

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 english quotes 英文谚语

今天我们要学的词是lapse。 Lapse, 有失误、差错的意思。不久前,一名伊斯兰恐怖分子的领袖在新加坡越狱逃跑。The government of Singapore apologized for the security lapse, 新加坡政府对保安方面的疏忽表

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

13. We should punch in before 9 o'clock and punch out after 5 o'clock every work day. 我们应该每天早上9点前打卡上班,每天下午5点,打卡下班。 还能这样说: We should clock in before 9 o'clock and clock out after 5 o'cloc

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Learning To Catch Its a line drive headed straight for your glove. All you have to do is close your hand at the right moment. It takes only about fourteen one-hundredths of a second to close your hand around a baseball. But in that time, a baseball g

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Carrie Marie Underwood伤情版歌曲:Just A Dream 只是一个梦 It was two weeks after the day she turned eighteen All dressed in white Going to the church that night She had his box of letters in the passenger seat Sixpence in a shoe, something

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

9. Have you made any distance calls? 你打长途电话了吗? 还能这样说: Do you use the service of distance calls? Have you called the long distance? 应用解析: in the distance 在远处; keep at a distance 别靠近; keep distanc

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

martini 马提尼 manhattan 曼哈顿鸡尾酒 gin and tonic 杜松子酒 vodka martini 伏特加马提尼 How do I make a local call? 市内电话怎么打? Just dial numbers. 直拨就可以。 Dial 0 for outside,then your numbers. 先拨0,再拨

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

Survivor所演唱的【洛基第三集(Rocky III)】血脉喷张电影主题曲Eye of the Tiger,此作蝉联了全美单曲榜6周冠军,并一举拿下了Grammy最佳摇滚团体演唱奖,1992年奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲奖,将Survivor 的全

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 Is not between life and death 不是 生与死 But when I stand in front of you 而是 我就站在你面前 Yet you don't k

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

不再想念Stacie Orrico:I'm Not Missing You Song: I'm Not Missing You Artist: Stacie Orrico Oh, Oh Im not missing you Been through just about everything that I could go through When it comes to relationships Dont know what I was missing or why I

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea has fired a medium-range ballistic missile into east waters. This move is just days after the DRPK leader Kim Jong-Un ordered further nuclear warhead and missile tests. South Koreas defence ministry spokesman

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

I wouldn't care success or failure, for I will only struggle ahead as long as I have been destined to the distance. I wouldn't care the difficulties around, for what I can leave on the earth is only their view of my back since I have been marching to

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(340) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力