[00:00.00]在线英语听力室( www.tingroom.com )友情制作 [00:03.69]1997 Passage3 [00:07.32]Technically, any substance other than food [00:10.48]that alters our bodily or mental functioning is a drug. [00:15.31]Many people mistakenly believe the term dru

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 历年考研英语阅读理解

Amidst this state of paranoia, in August 1974, a young American writer decided to probe Holmes's psyche in what is arguably the best pastiche Holmes novel ever written. 在这疑神疑鬼的气氛中,1974年8月,一位年轻的美国作家决定探

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 如何成为福尔摩斯

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

BP says its containment cap may stay shut and stop its oil leak until a relief well kills the broken well next month. Eileen Fleming of member station WWNO reports it depends on testing that so far shows no oil leaking under the seabed. BP spokesman

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

BBC News with Stewart Macintosh. President Trump has addressed Arab and Muslim leaders, calling on them to purge terrorism from their countries. Speaking at a summit in Saudi Arabia, Mr. Trump defined the fight against terrorism as a battle between g

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

[scene: the four guys and Penny eat lunch in Leonards house] -Penny: Okay,it's done. 好搞定了 Look,guys, for the future,I don't, mind killing the big spiders, guy: 家伙 spider: 蜘蛛侠 听着男同胞们 我不介意以后替你们干掉大蜘蛛

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

There was a thing called Heaven; but all the same they used to drink enormous quantities of alcohol. 那时有一个东西,叫做天;可是人们仍然喝非常大量的酒。 Like meat, like so much meat. 只把她当做肉体,那种肉体。

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽新世界

I have to say, sir, the Vice President has a point. 不得不说,先生,副总统还是有道理的 I'm not 100% sold on Russo. 我并不十分赞成罗素 Do we really wanna go with someone this untested? 我们真的要选经验这么浅的人吗

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

看恋人照片可减轻疼痛 Photographs of loved ones have the power to dullpain, scientists have discovered. 科学家发现,恋人的照片有减轻疼痛的功效。 Researchers found that an image of a romantic partner dulls activity in the

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Hello, everyone. I'm Creshon Saunders at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Two separate communities in Georgia are mourning two college students killed during different times. Funerals are being held today for Auburn University freshman Lauren Burk and Uni

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(三)月

今天我们要学的词是contaminated。 Contaminated污染的。A California meat company recalled about 3500 pounds of hamburger patties that may be contaminated with E. Coli. 加利福尼亚州的一个肉类产品加工厂宣布回收大约3500磅

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

饶舌:Gucci Mane - All About The Money 相关介绍:来自亚特兰大的Radric Gucci Mane Davis,在发行了个人首张专辑《Trap House》四年之后,人气日渐高涨。 Bricks, Photo Shoot, Shirt Off and Stoopid and the Make the Trap

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Soothing snaps: Looking at a photo of a loved one 'reduces pain by 44%' Photographs of loved ones have the power to dull pain, scientists have discovered. Researchers found that an image of a romantic partner dulls activity in the pain-processing are

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

MEXICO CITY, May 15 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Department of Treasury has frozen the assets of an alleged member of Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel, the U.S. Embassy in Mexico City announced Thursday. The American embassy said in a statement the embargo targe

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We found activity in a tiny, little factory near the base of the brain 我们发现在大脑底部附近有一块活跃的微小的区域 called the ventral tegmental area. 腹侧背盖区。 We found activity in some cells called the A10 cells, 其中

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

United States 美国 Prisoners and Jobs: Going Straight 囚犯与工作:直截了当 Banning employers from asking about criminal records may not work. 禁止雇主要求犯罪记录可能并不奏效。 Dion got his first paying job at 14which wou

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Photographs of loved ones have the power to dull pain, scientists have discovered. 科学家发现,恋人的照片魔力大,可以减轻疼痛。 Researchers found that an image of a romantic partner dulls activity in the pain-processing areas of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Kid RockSheryl Crow-Picture (Kid Rock) Livin' my life in a slow hell Different girl every night at the hotel I ain't seen the sun shine in 3 damn days Been fuelin' up on cocaine and whisky Wish I had a good girl to miss me Lord I wonder if I'll ever

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

RUBEN CASTANEDA: I had aspired to stop using crack when I came to Washington. I thought it would not be a very good idea to use crack while working for The Washington Post and covering the crime beat in the most murderous city, where the president ha

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

And I'll have the BLT with the french fries. 来一份培根生菜三明治加薯条。 Miss? I think our waitress is asleep. 小姐?我们的服务员好像睡着了。 Yeah, she's tired. We haven't slept a lot lately. 是啊,她很累,我们最

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(316) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季