打工姐妹花第二季 第180期:困倦姐妹花
时间:2019-03-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第二季
英语课
And I'll have the BLT with the french fries. 来一份培根生菜三明治加薯条。
Miss? I think our waitress is asleep. 小姐?我们的服务员好像睡着了。
Yeah, she's tired. We haven't slept a lot lately 1. 是啊,她很累,我们最近很缺觉。
When she wakes up, she'll take your order. 等她醒了,就会帮你们点单。
But we're really hungry... Leave her alone! 但我们已经很饿了...少烦她!
So I come to your job and wake you up? 我有在你上班时去叫醒过你吗?
Hi, can I take your order? 您好,准备好点单了吗?
I can see how tired you are, Max. 麦克斯,我看得出你有多累。
And if I could turn the clock back to '75, I'd help you out with a nice bump 2 of cocaine 3. 如果我能把时光倒回75那会儿,我肯定会帮你搞点毒品助眠。
But I don't do that anymore. 但我已经金盆洗手了。
Earl, you quit 4 coke in 1975? 厄尔,你1975年就戒毒啦?
No, when I was 75, last year. It just felt like time. 不,是去年,我75岁那会。岁月不饶人啊。
Now all I can give you is a nice bump of this. 现在我只能给你击拳鼓舞士气了。
Max, I need you to explain something to me 'cause I can't figure 5 it out. 麦克斯,有件事我想你解释一下,我实在百思不得其解啊。
That's hard to believe, since you're 90% head. 你占据身体9成比例的大头,居然也想不出吗。
It's not a laughing matter, Max. I broke my mother's pelvis coming out. 这事不好笑好吗,麦克斯。当年我出世,我妈骨盆都裂了。
At least you finally came out. 千呼万唤始出世啊。
Oh, so you're awake enough to ridicule 6 the boss 7, but not awake enough to wait on tables. 所以你够精神吐槽你老板,可是不够精神去端菜点单吗?
Exactly. See, there's that big head working. 没错。你的大脑袋还是有用的嘛。
And don't exaggerate 8. Caroline and I are doing a great job. Wake up. 而且别小题大做好吗。卡洛琳跟我干活可好了。醒醒。
Hi, can I take your order? 您好,准备好点单了吗?
All I know is if I was doing my job as bad as you two tonight, I'd take my own life. 我只知道如果我干活像你俩今晚这么烂的话,我早自尽去了。
That's not off the table. 你还是有机会的。
Come on, Han, cut us a break. We're working two jobs, we got two hours of sleep. 行啦,阿憨,放我们一马吧。我们有两份工,一天只能睡两小时。
We just want to get home and climb into bed. 我们只想回家睡大觉。
You're sleeping together? I mean, it's been a "will they or won't they" since they met. 你们睡一起吗?同睡分睡的问题,从你们一相见就困扰着我。
adv.最近,不久前
- I don't like reading novels lately.近来我不喜欢读小说。
- She's only lately begun working here.最近她才开始在这儿工作。
v.(against,into)碰,颠簸;n.碰撞,隆起物
- I heard a bump in the next room.我听到隔壁房间传来“砰”的一声。
- He got a bad bump on his forehead.他碰得前额隆起一个大包。
n.可卡因,古柯碱(用作局部麻醉剂)
- That young man is a cocaine addict.那个年轻人吸食可卡因成瘾。
- Don't have cocaine abusively.不可滥服古柯碱。
n.退出;vi. 离开,辞职,停止;vt.离开,放弃,解除,表现,停止
- If I don't get a pay rise,I'll quit.若不给加薪,我就不干了。
- I got my present job when I quit the army.我退伍后得到了现在这份工作。
n.数字,算术,图解;轮廓;vi.计算,出现,扮演角色;vt.计算在内,估计,推测,认为
- I will check up the figure.我来核对一下这个数字。
- I'm watching my figure.我一直注意保持身材。
v.讥讽,挖苦;n.嘲弄
- You mustn't ridicule unfortunate people.你不该嘲笑不幸的人。
- Silly mistakes and queer clothes often arouse ridicule.荒谬的错误和古怪的服装常会引起人们的讪笑。
n.老板,上司;v.指挥,控制
- When the boss gets mad, leave him alone.当老板生气时,不要理他。
- I'm my own boss.我自己当自己的老板。
v.夸大,夸张
- If you exaggerate,people will no longer believe you.如果你说话虚夸,人们便不会相信你了。
- Don't exaggerate the difficulties of your work.别夸大你的工作困难。
标签:
打工姐妹花