打工姐妹花第二季 第132期:强尼也来了
时间:2019-03-16 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第二季
英语课
Just found out I paid for more sex than an arab 1 businessman. 刚刚才知道我花在做爱上的钱比一个阿拉伯商人还多。
Maybe this wasn't the healthiest thing I could've done tonight. 或许我今晚不应该做这么神经的事。
So what do you wanna do? Should I tell Nevel to keep Johnny out? 那你打算怎么做?要不要让涅维尔别放强尼进来?
Too late. Way too late. Max. Hi. 晚了。来不及了。麦克斯。好久不见。
You look even better than I remember. 你今晚比我记忆中的你还美。
Well, I should. I just got blown. 应该的。才让人吹的头呢。
Suck 2 it, suck it, suck it, suck it. 你去死吧,你去死吧,你去死吧。
Max, this place is so awesome 3. 麦克斯,你这小店太棒了。
It's like you're telling everybody who ever doubted you to suck it. 棒到像是在跟所有怀疑过你的人说"你们去死吧"。
No, we're not petty 4 like that. 才没有,我们才没这么可悲。
Hey, it's a little loud in here. You wanna talk in the hall? 里面有点吵。要不要去走廊上聊聊?
Uh, wait, let me take a look around my big, successful shop. Yeah, I can go. 让我看一眼我偌大的成功店面一眼。行,可以去一会。
Keep your eye on Max. That guy in the Brad Pitt glasses broke her heart, and I don't trust him. 注意好麦克斯。那戴着布拉德·皮特眼镜的男人伤过她心,我不信任那家伙。
n.阿拉伯人,阿拉伯马;adj.阿拉伯人的,阿拉伯的
- It's a story about an Arab in the desert.这是一个生活在沙漠地区的阿拉伯人的故事。
- An Arab is travelling in the desert on his camel.一个阿拉伯人正骑着骆驼在沙漠中旅行。
vt.吸,吮,吸入,吮吸,吸收,获得;vi.吸,吸奶;n.吸,吸入,吮吸
- It's good to suck in such clean fresh air for a change.换个环境,吸点清新空气,真是好极了。
- Bees suck honey from flowers.蜜蜂从花中吸吮蜜汁。
adj.令人惊叹的,难得吓人的,很好的
- The church in Ireland has always exercised an awesome power.爱尔兰的教堂一直掌握着令人敬畏的权力。
- That new white convertible is totally awesome.那辆新的白色折篷汽车简直棒极了.
标签:
打工姐妹花