打工姐妹花第二季 第28期:找回珍珠
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第二季
英语课
Here you go, ladies. Enjoy the extra tips from your credit cards, 拿去吧,姑娘们。享受从刷卡的客人身上捞来额外小费吧,
because when Han flips 1 that switch, 因为阿憨一旦按下那个改朝换代的按钮
the only tip I can give you is, don't wash your hair every day. It dries it out. 我能给你们的小费就只剩别天天洗头发了。头发会丧失水分的。
Okay. Here comes the future. One, two-- 好啦,一起迈向未来吧。一,二...
This old building sucks me so hard. 这破楼真他妈要把我搞死了
Congratulations, ladies. This is your lucky night. 恭喜你们俩啦。今晚是你们的幸运夜。
Speaking of luck, here are your pearls. 说到幸运,这些是你的珍珠。
I found most of them, but I think Chestnut 2 ate a few. 我找回了绝大多数,但我猜栗宝吃掉了几颗。
You can dig for those later yourself. Max. 你之后自己去慢慢"挖掘"吧。麦克斯。
And it won't look the same, because you have to string them on this cheap-ass wire 但它是弄回不了原样了,因为你得自己用这便宜烂线穿上,
I got at the hipster bead 3 store... Beading off. 这是我在嬉皮串珠店买的,店名叫"得以珠之"。
We can add this Earl bonus money to our cupcake business total. 我们可以把厄尔给我们的额外收入加到小蛋糕生意基金里啊。
Yeah, that 150 will really put a dent 4 in the 250,000 we need. 加上那150块,咱们离目标又迈进了"一大步"呢。
We'll get there, Max. Because you and I have something Martha Stewart and machines don't. 有志者事竟成嘛。因为我们有着家政女皇跟小蛋糕机都没有的东西。
Unpaid 5 bills? Mushrooms growing on our bathroom rug? 未缴的账单吗?还是浴室门口地毯上长的小蘑菇?
No, each other. 我们有着彼此嘛
Aww, a year later you're still trying to get me to feel things. 哎哟,都认识一年了,你还在想着让我有点人性。
Do you wanna know the real reason I thought this necklace was so lucky? 你想知道我觉得它是幸运项链的真正原因吗?
I was wearing it the day I met you. 遇见你的那天,我就戴着它
So, I'm gonna have some extras. Do you wanna make one for yourself? 会有多余的珍珠呢。你想给自己也做一个吗?
Nah, I've had plenty of pearl necklaces, and I find them more sticky than lucky. 不用,我有过很多"珍珠项链"了,我觉得它们是黏腻而不是幸运。
Max, ms@MarthaStewartinc.Com. "Haven't forgotten about you, girls. Martha Stewart." 麦克斯,玛莎斯图尔特网寄信来了。"我可没忘了你们俩姑娘哦,玛莎·斯图尔特"。
Just when I thought I was out, she pulls me back in again. 我才以为人生已经无望,她又重燃我希望之火。
轻弹( flip的第三人称单数 ); 按(开关); 快速翻转; 急挥
- Larry flips on the TV while he is on vacation in Budapest. 赖瑞在布达佩斯渡假时,打开电视收看节目。
- He flips through a book before making a decision. 他在决定买下一本书前总要先草草翻阅一下。
n.栗树,栗子
- We have a chestnut tree in the bottom of our garden.我们的花园尽头有一棵栗树。
- In summer we had tea outdoors,under the chestnut tree.夏天我们在室外栗树下喝茶。
n.念珠;(pl.)珠子项链;水珠
- She accidentally swallowed a glass bead.她不小心吞下了一颗玻璃珠。
- She has a beautiful glass bead and a bracelet in the box.盒子里有一颗美丽的玻璃珠和手镯。
n.凹痕,凹坑;初步进展
- I don't know how it came about but I've got a dent in the rear of my car.我不知道是怎么回事,但我的汽车后部有了一个凹痕。
- That dent is not big enough to be worth hammering out.那个凹陷不大,用不着把它锤平。
标签:
打工姐妹花