I Didn't Know That. 我不知道 by Jerri Graham How much do you know? Once you watch National Geographic Channel's I Didn't Know That, you will be surprised at how little knowledge you actually have. This 10-part series is packed with action as it e

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Chirisopher Intagliata, got a minute? But mum, that's not fair! sound familiar? Even as children we hate getting gypped, whether it's fewer slices of pizza or lousy presents from Santa. More surpri

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

Good afternoon, I'm Naamua Delaney at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. We are expecting a judge to set bond today for Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick. Kilpatrick and his ex-chief of staff are being arraign

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(三)月

I'm Asieh Namdar at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Saudi Arabia says it's increasing oil production to nearly ten million barrels a day. Starting next month, production will rise from 9 million per day

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(六)月

20th Century Fox's The Hound of the Baskervilles was to be the very first big-budget Sherlock Holmes movie. 二十世纪福克斯公司的《巴斯克维尔的猎犬》是第一部大成本制作的福尔摩斯电影。 And surprisingly, it was the f

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 如何成为福尔摩斯

These were permissive times, and in 1970, one legendary director finally brought his long-harboured homage of Holmes to the screen. 当时性风气相当开放。1970年,一位传奇导演终于将他对福尔摩斯的长久敬意搬上了银幕。

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 如何成为福尔摩斯

From NPR News in Washington, I'm Lakshmi Singh. BP is making another attempt at tackling the oil spill that's been dumping as much as 19,000 barrels of oil each day for over a month in the Gulf of Mexico. NPR's John Ydstie has details. The goal is to

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

If you're on it Cocaine Cocaine If you're on it Cocaine Cocaine I see you fool me on the Saturday booming You check me and I check you and you feeling me We both move over to the party go friendly The way you look at me barging Take you from the way

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

When he finished, I laid there with a swollen head, thinking, You're pregnant and you have no place to go. You really have gotten yourself into something now. 结束之后,我躺在那里,头肿了起来,心想:你怀孕了,没地方可去。

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

This is WEEKEND EDITION from NPR News. I'm Rachel Martin. And this is For The Record. There was good news and bad news for the FBI this past week. A congressionally mandated report says the agency has made major improvements since 9/11 but still need

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

58 对赌博时大脑活动情况的研究 DATE=6-14-01 TITLE=SCIENCE REPORT ?Gambling and the Brain BYLINE=George Grow (Start at 0'11

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

秘鲁销毁三个可卡因实验室 LIMA, July 1 (Xinhua) -- Peruvian authorities have destroyed three cocaine-processing laboratories in the town of Sandia, in Peru's southern Puno province, the National Police reported Monday. The labs were discov

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Breaking up is hard to do. Whether youre doing the dumping or getting dumped, chances are you feel pretty upset. And theres a scientific explanation for this. 分手确实是件难事。无论是你甩了对方,还是对方甩了你,你都可能感

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

哥伦比亚缴获1.4吨可卡因 BOGOTA, May 29 (Xinhua) -- Colombia's National Police (NP) announced Wednesday the seizure of 1.4 tons of cocaine hidden in a warehouse in the southwestern city of Cali that was slated to be shipped by boat to Guatem

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BOGOTA, May 5 (Xinhua) -- At least seven members of the rebel Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) were killed and another one was captured in the southwestern department of Narino, the military announced Sunday. Leonardo Barrera, chief of t

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LOS ANGELES, May 28 (Xinhua) -- The Los Angeles County coroner's office has performed an autopsy on Saturday to determine what killed actor Jeff Conaway who passed away at age 60, authorities said. However, the findings were not expected soon as it c

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MONTEVIDEO, July 19 (Xinhua) -- Paraguay has seized 269 kilograms of cocaine ready for shipment to Switzerland, authorities said Friday. The contraband was discovered Thursday inside a wooden container at Puerto Fenix, an air terminal and shipping po

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Essay Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Smoking tobacco like other dangerous drugs should be made illegal. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience. Example Writing:

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Boring Saturday Night We look alright We're going out Boring. Paris, France Londontown NYC Boring. Nothing thrills us Anymore No one kills us Anymore Life is such a chore When it's. Boring Sexy boy Girl on girl Mnage trois Boring. Marijuana Cocaine H

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

LOS ANGELES, May 27 (Xinhua) -- U.S. actor Jeff Conaway, best known for his roles in the 1970s hit television series Taxi and blockbuster film Grease, died on Friday morning at age 60, local celebrity websites reported. The former child star, who beg

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻