Passage One Questions 11 to 14 are based on the passage you have just heard. 11. A) Classmates. B) Colleagues. C) Boss and secretary. D) PR representative and client. 12. A) He felt his assignment was

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 【CET 12-24备战】六级听力

感谢来电 谢谢您的电话。 A: We look forward to serving you, Mr.Ramsay. Thanks for calling. 我们恭候您的光临,拉姆齐先生。谢谢您的电话。 B: OK, I see. 好的,我知道了。 同类问句: Thank you for calling. 感谢

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

14 Starting a New Workweek GLOSSARY rough difficult; challenging; not easy or smooth * Last year, Adolfo lost his job and his mother passed away. It was a rough year. weekend Saturday and Sunday; the days of the week when most offices areclosed and m

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之商务英语

Appointment with a client A: I definitely want to meet with you, Mr. Parker. I just need to sort out my schedule. B: Well, I know youre pretty booked up these days. But, weve got to work fast on this. A: I realize that. We dont have any time to waste

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Chapter 6 Lawyers As Professional Negotiators 谈判专家--律师 .... Brenda: That's what happened. Do you think we have a case? Lawyer: Okay, let me see if I've got this straight. You want to install a large air conditioning unit in your home, ..... ..

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Welcome back to Tip Top Trading where things aren't going too well. 欢迎回到Tip Top Trading,这里事情进展的不妙。 Anna negotiated a deal with a client in France but now they claim they've been ripped off! 安娜与法国客户协商了一

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

A: I am sorry I am so late to work. B: What was the problem? A: I lost track of time. B: Things happen; make sure it doesn't become a habit. A: OK, it won't happen again. B: All right, please take this message and call this client. A: OK, no problem.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

Let me say a few words about VeriFone's capabilities. 现在我简单地谈一谈有关VeriFone的情况。 They started by providing solutions in the physical world with equipment such as payment terminals. 他们起先提供诸如支付终端这样的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

【生词预览】 headcount 人口调查, bid (过去式 bade )告别, desperate 情急的, jumpsuit 连衣裤 【笑话原文】 IWanttoGetoutofHere Iwasreviewingmyclient scasewithhiminprisonwhenitwasannouncedthatvisitorshad15minutestolea

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

核心句型: If I were in your shoes, I'd apologize to him. 我要是你,就会去跟他道歉。 in one's shoes 字面意思是:穿某人的鞋子,由此可以很容易地联想到这个习语要表达的是换位思考,体会对方的难处

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

senior securities 优先证券 SEOULBANK 汉城信托银行 separate assessment 夫妇分别评税 separate client account 独立客户帐目 separate debt 独有的债项;各别的债项 separate e

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Eating too much doesnt just make your waistline expand, it also makes distances seem bigger. 暴饮暴食不仅会导致腰围暴涨,还会让你觉得山高路远。 Research shows that being overweight distorts perception. 研究表明,过度肥胖

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

chorus n. 合唱 v. 同声地说 Christian n. 基督教徒的n.基督教徒 解析:Christ n.基督 Christianity n.基督教(界) Christmas n. 圣诞节 chronic a.(疾病)慢性的 反义词:acute

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

trade partner 贸易伙伴 manufacturer 制造商,制造厂 middleman 中间商,经纪人 dealer 经销商 wholesaler 批发商 retailer, tradesman 零售商 merchant 商人,批发商,零售商 concessionaire, licensed dealer 受让人,特

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

29 Ways to Carry Out Random Acts of Kindness Every Day The time has come when we cannot just rely on others to make the world a better place each one of us has to do our bit. It is therefore time for people to be more and more aware about their Perso

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I'll have them done by all means 我一定会把事情办好的 have sth done 让某事被完成 I'll have the clothes washed right now. 我现在就洗衣服。 I'll have my teeth examined by dentist tomorrow. 我明天去检查牙齿。 by all mean

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

inventory 存货;存货清单;资产清单;财产目录 Inventory Control System 存货控制系统 inverse floating rate note 反向浮息票据 inverted market 倒置市场;逆转市场 Inve

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

online-finance 在线金融 online client (银行的)网上客户 paper profit 帐面收益 physical assets 有形资产 project fund system 项目资本金制度 pyramid sale 传销 recapitalize 资产重组 regional corrency blocks 地区货币集团

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

The bank s client with foreign currency deposit account need withdraw foreign exchange and take foreign currency to go abroad after his successful application for settling down abroad or visiting families, traveling, investigating or studying is

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A:Hi, I haven't seen you in a while. B: Yes, it has been a long time! A: How long has it been since we last saw each other? B:I think that we last saw each other two years ago. A: What have you been doing for the past two years? B: I have been going

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing