R: Is that your phone? L: yes, it's my new business phone. Do you like it? R: it's very impressive. Can you use the Internet on your phone? L: yes, it's got wireless Internet access. R: that's really convenient. Does it have the Bluetooth? L: yes, bu

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Two Have you ever bought any insurance? 你买过保险吗? 1 Introduction A Many more people buy insurance in America than in China. One reason is that Americans have more cars and they must get car insurance. There are different kinds of insurance poli

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(478) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离美语会话

[00:03.20]And believe me, it would... 而且你要知道我┅ [00:06.20]It would be so much easier if I could just make myself forget. 对我来说,遗忘或许是最容易做到的 [00:10.40]But 但是 [00:14.88]when I look at you, I just feel regr

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-蒸发的摩根夫妇

This is an intermediate level Business English Podcast on making telephone calls in English. Some of the key language phrases we cover in this episode are: identifying yourself and the caller, stating the purpose of your call and leaving a message. T

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 商务电话英语

Its due next week. 下周就是最后期限了。 Shall we knock off, sir? 头儿,我们可以收工了吗? Come on, guys. Its due next week. 拜托,伙计。下周就是最后期限了。 The client is very critical on service. 这个客户对服

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语学习

He couldn't find work. His wife found work. She works for a real estate company. She goes to work every day. She borrows keys to vacant apartments. She takes pictures of apartments. She shows apartments to clients. She walks up and down stairs. She w

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

IBJ, Client Services Department. Shelley speaking, how can I help? 这里是IBJ银行,客户服务部。我是Shelley,如何为您效劳? Client Services? Oh, hello. I need your help. 是客户服务部吗?噢,你好。我需要帮助。 Ce

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Dialogue 1: (Xiao Gao has returned to the store where he bought his phone, he hassome complaints about the customer service) (小高又回到他买手机的那个店,他想要投诉一个店员的服务态度) Jingjing: Yes, how can I help you?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

-Lily: How could you? -Rufus: Actually, I like this here. -Lily: This is no joke, Humphrey. -Rufus: What are you doing with that? -Lily: The question is, what are you doing sellingit to me? -Rufus: You...You're Bex's client. -Lily: Oh, and you didn't

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(270) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

What has been your biggest disappointment on the job? 在工作中最令你感到沮丧的事是什么? I still remember the disappointment that I had about eight years ago. 我至今还记得八年前一件令人沮丧的事。 when I first partic

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

It can be a lonely, depressing job. Not for the successful realtors, of course. Their job is almost glamorous. Some of them, the most successful, work with wealthy people who live in, buy, and sell beautiful houses in beautiful neighborhoods. But for

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

How do you know? 你怎么知道? You copied me in remember, I just read it or tried to. 你抄送给我了,记得吗,我刚读了或者说试着读懂了。 But what's the problem? Other people write like that! 但有什么问题吗?其他人都

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

How to Order at the Business Dinner 如何订商务晚餐 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他跟美国同事Amy一起喝下午茶。 (Office ambience) A: Chen Hao, you've been attending a lot of business dinners lately. Didn't your team go

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Holiday Cards 节日贺卡 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在去吃午饭的路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C: Hi Amy,你也去吃饭吗? A: As a matter of fact, I am. Would you like to join me? C: 好啊。Amy, 圣

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

A: So tell me again, why couldn't you get the supplies I ordered? B: Well I ordered them when you asked, but the supplier said they might need to back order them. A: OK, when do you think they will finally arrive? B: I think maybe by Tuesday. A: If t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

公司开会讨论支出账目,经理Tim和会计部主任John告诉大家,要紧缩开支,首先从员工可报销的账目下手。Tim说, Tim: I'm not going to sugarcoat it: we'll have to cut back on our expenses or we'll have to cut back

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

英文简历模板:技术工程师 TECHNICAL ENGINEER Sandy Lin 15/F,TOWER2 ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING1,BEIJING. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE 1998-Present TECHNICAL ENGINEER mERCER INE.,Albany,NY Plan,coordi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

本期内容: A senior HSBC banker was arrested at an airport in New York and charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud. Prosecutors say Mark Johnson, the global head of foreign-exchange cash trading, and Stuart Scott, a colleague, front ran a $

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

必背句型: A:Who paid the fine? 谁支付了罚款? B:The solicitor paid the fine on behalf of his client. 初级律师代表诉讼委托人支付了罚款。 A lawyer should exercise independent professional judgment on behalf of a client. 律师

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说