cable staple tradesman ensue competitive stationary subscription senator commonwealth peanut forward range innovation willow trot report client modesty diplomatic stimulus

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 用Mp3背六级单词

26 Dealing With an Angry Client GLOSSARY certainly definitely; clearly; without any doubt; obviously * Buying that house last year was certainly a good decision because its already worth $20,000 more than we bought it for! awful horrible; terrible; v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

Section (C)Life in Low-Grade Terror The phone rang, and I grabbed it as fast as I could. Thank you for calling the Psychic Network (通灵热线), I said as I started my presentation. I read tarot cards(塔罗特纸牌). I'm mixing the cards now;tell

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语读写教程(3)

by Adam Freedman Todays topic: Those annoying email disclaimers And now, your daily dose of legalese: This article does not create an attorney-client relationship with any listener. In other words, although I am a lawyer, Im not your lawyer. In fact,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

Working as a Lobbyist Cody: Youre not the kind of person I would expect to work as a lobbyist. Jada: Why not? Cody: I picture lobbyists as being kind of pushy and corrupt, using underhanded tactics. Jada: Its not like that at all, at least not for me

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

053 at the office Words Paperwork cubicle department lunch time computer files stationary telephone photocopier filing cabinet calendar meeting swivel chair email colleague Phrases Make a photocopy Attend a meeting Write a report Make a telephone cal

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

adduce指出 attorney律师 ascribe归因于 attribute归因于 abstruse深奥 altar祭坛 certify证明 cite引用 client顾客 confirm证实 exemplify举例说明 demonstrate示范,证明 embody体现 hypothesis假说 illustrate举例说明 jury陪

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

What type of performance problems have you encountered in people who report to you,and how did you motivate them to improve? 在下属的工作表现方面,你曾经遇到过什么问题?后来你又是如何激励他们进行改善的? I once

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他到美国同事Amy的办公室去找她。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 你有时间吗? A:I can always make time for you, Chen Hao. What's the matter? C:我有个客户,听说我搬家,专门送了我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 职场礼节英语

On Friday afternoon a judge sentenced lawyer Mickey Mantle to 24 hours in jail for contempt. Mantle had just won a lawsuit against a man who had struck Mantles client. The client had accidentally spilled a diet soda onto the defendants new sneakers,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

A Resume of Junjun Du -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No.29 Beisanhuan Road, Xicheng District, Beijing POSITION SOUGHT Technical Engineer with a foreig

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: It has certainly been a long time since I saw you last. B: It has been a long time since I last saw you. A: Can you remember when we last saw each other? B: It was about two years ago that we saw each other. A: What have you been up to for the pas

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

Elementary - Can I ask you a favor? (B0040) A: Um, sorry to bother you, um... my name is Rachel. Im new here. Can I ask you a favor? B: Hi Rachel, welcome on board. Im afraid I cant help you right now. Im getting ready for a very important meeting. A

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

A: Where is everyone? We were supposed to start fifteen minutes ago! B:Jo called and said shed be here in a sec. She said she got tied up with a client. C:Sorry Im late everyone. There was a huge traffic jam on the highway this morning. D:Morning eve

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Former Senegal Prime Minister Intends to Fight Security Charges 塞内加尔前总理反击对其破坏安全罪的指控 The lawyer for former Senegalese Prime Minister Idrissa Seck says he believes

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--国政军事聚焦

I have an appointment with my hairdresser today. It has been too long since I had my hair cut. My bangs were too long, I had split ends and my roots were showing. I was a mess! I arrived for my appointment and I told the receptionist that I was there

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

约朋友、约会、约医生汉语都一样,很多朋友一个date走天下,其实大错特错咯!因为英语里,约情人、约客户、用的词完全不一样! 浪漫约会 男女朋友间的约会可以用Date: Romantic dates: 浪漫的

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

释义: do with(怎样)处理某事,用弥补,需要(could do with) 最常用的意思就是处理,对付(deal with),with 之后可以接人物或事物。至于 with 后面的部分应该怎么理解,要取决于具体的场景

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Subject: Get on the stick. 迷你对话 A: Where is the client? It is nine now. 客户在哪儿?现在九点钟了。 B: Gosh! This is the wrong place. We have to leave here now. Get on the stick. 天啊!我记错了地方,我们得赶紧离开了

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

新的一周,是否计划约客户、约朋友、约会?不同的对象、不同的场景,你需要用不同的英语哦!听Jenny, Adam告诉你怎么用约吧! 关键词: Business And professional:约客户、约医生 记住这个词:

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀