99 suggestions and request words suggestion idea could should might possible possibility chance reply assist demand invite invitation apply application advise advice hint recommend propose phrases could you please? Would you mind? If there a chance y

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

unit 9 visions of the future A key words business office transport advertising voculary clerical worker client listen to some predictions some people have made about the business world in the next 20 years or so. add missing words to the following st

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step2000

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 化身博士.dr.jekyll.and.mr.hyde

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 化身博士.dr.jekyll.and.mr.hyde

ACT I I really like this one Susan. Do you? Susan,我真的很喜欢这一件,你呢? Turn around, Michelle. Let me see the back of it. 转过去一下 Michelle。让我看看它的背面。 I l

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III I love my school. I have so many good friends there now. 我喜欢我的学校。我现在有那么多好朋友在那儿。 I wouldn't miss a day even if I were really sick. 即使我真的病了

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

Todd:Hello, thanks for calling 123 Tech Help, Im Todd. How can I help you? Client: Hello? Can you help me? My computer! Oh man... Todd:Its okay sir, calm down. What happened? Client: I turned on my laptop and it broke! I mean, the monitor went black!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Tom为了提高自己的销售业绩四处奔波。功夫不负有心人,最近工作业绩节节攀升,这不马上又有一个订单要到手了,正在协商订单的签订情况。不过有些细节还没有敲定,临走时美国客户说:

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他跟美国同事Amy约好一起吃午饭。 (Office ambience) C:对不起Amy,让你久等了,办公室有点事。 A:Nothing big, I hope. C:一个客户在电话里给我留言,但她说得太快了

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

By Phuong Tran Dakar 13 February 2007 Even in African countries with overall low HIV infection rates, sex workers are many more times likely to carry the virus. In this second part of a five-part series on the most vulnerable groups to HIV infection

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

Muslim-run Charity Thrives in Washington Suburb 穆斯林慈善组织在华盛顿郊区蓬勃发展 HERNDON, VIRGINIA In a sleepy suburb of Washington, D.C., a Muslim-run charity is thriving as it serves a diverse community and helps those in need. I

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(七月)

By Kari Barber Dakar 15 December 2006 In Liberia, many are welcoming the recent U.S. indictment of Charles Taylor Jr., son of former Liberian President Charles Taylor, on counts of torture. This is the first time the U.S. government has used its ant

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

DAVID GREENE, HOST: OK. Today the U.S. Supreme Court is hearing arguments in a case that involves a pretty surprising plot twist. The lawyer for the defendant in a brutal triple-murder case told the jurors that the accused, his client, was guilty. Th

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他跟美国同事Amy一起喝下午茶。 (Office ambience) A:Chen Hao, you've been attending a lot of business dinners lately. Didn't your team go out again last night with the clients? C:没错。我老板

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Shawna: Hello, Shawna Davis. Monty: Hello, Shawna. This is Monty Lofti at BMC. I need to talk to you about our ad that ran in your newspaper yesterday. Shawna: Sure, Monty. Was there a problem? Monty: Yes, there certainly was a problem. Instead of th

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Naomi: Wow, you look like you had a rough weekend. A little too much partying, huh? Aaron: You said it. Im planning to ease into the new workweek. I need time to chill and to recover. Could you take a meeting this morning with our new client? Naomi:

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

The Australian share market has staged a rally, raising most of yesterdays losses as barg and hunters swapped in. The All Ordinaries Index added one and a third of a percent as did the ASX 200 Index. Banks were back in favor. The Commonwealth Bank an

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2015年

Topics: Ask an American: Concussions Affect U.S. Teen Athletes; customer versus client; overwhelming; exciting; discussion on/about Words: ref time out trainer concussion face down to work (someone) match whistle fogginess to think straight nausea di

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

A: So tell me again, why couldn't you get the supplies I ordered? B: Well I ordered them when you asked, but the supplier said they might need to back order them. A: When do you think they will finally arrive? B: I think maybe by Tuesday. A: If they

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 雇佣-Employment