星级典句: 第一句:We very much regret to state that our end user here finds your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level. 很遗憾我们的终端客户认为你们的价格比现行的市场价高很多。 A: We app

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Passage One Questions 11 to 14 are based on the passage you have just heard. 11. A) Classmates. B) Colleagues. C) Boss and secretary. D) PR representative and client. 12. A) He felt his assignment was tougher than Sue's. B) His clients complained abo

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

by Adam Freedman Todays topic answers the question Can lawyers tell lies? Professionally, that is. But first, your daily dose of legalese: This article does not create an attorney-client relationship with any reader. In other words, although I am a l

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

He stayed at William Motris for over five years and would happily have stayed longer, but fate intervened when his mentor was fired. That presented an opportunity to start his own operation, Creative Artists Agency. Founded in 1975 with four colleagu

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Too Close for Comfort 第10单元 危险的亲密接触 A guy goes to a barbershop for his weekly shave. While the barber is foaming him up, he mentions the problems he has getting a close shave around the cheeks. 有个家伙每个礼拜都会上理发

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Martin Somers. Laurel's targeted the worst of Starling City, so it's no surprise his name is on my father's list. 马丁萨默斯。劳蕾尔盯上的都是星城的大恶人,也难怪他的名字会出现在我父亲的名单上 The city's police

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他正在跟美国同事Amy讲话。 (Office ambience) CH:Amy, 你有时间吗? 我又遇到了点儿为难的事。 A:Well, tell me what the problem is and I'll try to help. C:有个很重要的客户,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Preoperative Assessment术前评估 Assessment and Implementation评估实施 1.Use Standard Protocol.采用标准护理程序 2.Determine if the client has any communication impairment and if the client is mentally competent.测定病人存在沟通障

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语

打电话必备英语 电话英语学习 1.接电话必备第一句:自报家门 经典表达: Hello, ABC Company. This is XXX. How may I help you? 您好,ABC公司,我是XXX。有什么可以帮您吗? 举一反三: Good morning. ABC Com

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The big, big boss, based in America. 在美国的最大的老板。 Hellooo? Ah, good afternoon Mr Socrates, I mean, er morning, ha ha, where you are it's yes, no, n yes . I'm not sure. 你好?Socrates先生下午好,我是说早上,你在哪是的

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Larry来找李华玩。今天我们要学两个常用语: the ball is in your court和happy hour. LL: Hi Lihua, How's it going? LH: 还不错,就是特别忙,一整天都在寄简历找工作。 LL: Oh yeah? How's that going? LH: 挺烦的,不过

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Example Memo From: Management To: Northwest Area Sales Staff RE: New Monthly Reporting System Wed like to quickly go over some of the changes in the new monthly sales reporting system that we discussed at Mondays special meeting. First of all, wed on

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Wrong的用法你知多少? 单词Wrong是英语中最常用的单词之一,今天我们就来看一下这个貌似简单的词语的四种不同用法。 1. Wrong 可以用作形容词,表示错误的、不对的: That is the wrong shoe, it

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

18.Suggesting times and datesHow about/What about the following week? Shall we say 14 February? 19.Asking for suggestingWhen would suit you? Did you have a time/place in mind? 20.Saying we are unavailableIm afraid Im busy then. Im sorry but I c

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

The falling leaves 秋叶纷飞 Drift by the window 飘过窗前 The autumn leaves 秋叶缤纷 Of red and gold 金黄交错 I see your lips 令我想起你那性感的唇 The summer kisses 还有那夏日的热吻 The sunburned hands 以及我握过的

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

10句结束电话的礼貌用语 接电话几乎是我们每天都会做的事,当你想要挂断电话的时候怎么说更礼貌呢?来看看下面这些常用的口语表达吧! 1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the o

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office。 我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。 2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line。 抱歉,我不能再说了。有另一人在线。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

余光中曾经说过:旅行会改变人的气质,让人的目光变得更加长远。在旅途中,你会看到不同的人有不同的习惯,你才能了解到,并不是每个人都按照你的生活方式在生活。这样,人的心胸才

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语